Now that the Tropical Storm Watch for our area has expired, most local schools will be open tomorrow. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Polk County public schools will be closed on Monday as well as […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- Ailing UK boy's parents freed from custody in Spain 3 hours ago
- Judge overturns murder-rape convictions for 2 who served 30 years 3 hours ago
- Three fatally shot in Kansas City, Mo. 2 hours ago
- Ukraine says it is now battling the Russian military 2 hours ago
- Pentagon says Somali Islamist leader was target of airstrike 1 hour ago
- Alleged delay in reporting mass escape from Nashville youth detention center raises questions 40 Minutes ago
- Watch: Icelandic volcano produces mile-long lava flows 36 Minutes ago
- Peshmerga fighters of Iraq 34 Minutes ago