Now that the Tropical Storm Watch for our area has expired, most local schools will be open tomorrow. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Polk County public schools will be closed on Monday as well as […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- Obama on ISIS: Tough words, but will it lead to more action? 3 hours ago
- Tony Stewart skipping a third race after driver's death 3 hours ago
- Anthropologie's breastfeeding blunder blows up 3 hours ago
- Navy kicks out 34 for cheating on nuclear training tests 3 hours ago
- Israeli strike kills Hamas leader's wife, child, militants say 2 hours ago
- Holder arrives in Ferguson amid demands for new prosecutor 58 Minutes ago
- Supreme Court puts hold on same-sex marriage in Virginia 55 Minutes ago
- California drought drains lakes 54 Minutes ago