Chris Brown may have rekindled his romance with Rihanna, but he says a shocking new tattoo on his neck isn’t supposed to resemble his former flame, despite the eerie resemblance.
Here’s Tan Mom epically horse-hammered at a drag show in her honor last night where, fortunately, a bunch of well-prepared trannies were ready for her.
Now that the Tropical Storm Watch for our area has expired, most local schools will be open tomorrow. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Polk County public schools will be closed on Monday as well as […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- What Eric Frein's capture means for Halloween in Pennsylvania town 4 hours ago
- LeBron's return to Cleveland a bummer 28 Minutes ago
- Court: Vegas strippers are employees, entitled to minimum wage 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor to seek death penalty for Eric Frein in trooper's killing 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul: The GOP brand "sucks" 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton heckled by immigration protesters 6 hours ago
- Citigroup earned $600 million less than it thought 6 hours ago
- Walmart plans 20,000 holiday price cuts 7 hours ago