Now that the Tropical Storm Watch for our area has expired, most local schools will be open tomorrow. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Polk County public schools will be closed on Monday as well as […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- Obama: New Russia sanctions are "teed up" 3 hours ago
- Ohio women held captive want Joan Rivers to apologize 39 Minutes ago
- Yankees' Pineda ejected after substance found on his neck 1 hour ago
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson to divorce 2 hours ago
- Clemson coach accused of pushing religion on football team 3 hours ago
- Marijuana use may lead to cardiac arrest and other heart problems 6 hours ago
- Minn. homeowner: 2 teens shot were "vermin," not human 6 hours ago
- For Chicago rowers, path to better life begins at river's edge 6 hours ago