Chris Brown may have rekindled his romance with Rihanna, but he says a shocking new tattoo on his neck isn’t supposed to resemble his former flame, despite the eerie resemblance.
Here’s Tan Mom epically horse-hammered at a drag show in her honor last night where, fortunately, a bunch of well-prepared trannies were ready for her.
Now that the Tropical Storm Watch for our area has expired, most local schools will be open tomorrow. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Polk County public schools will be closed on Monday as well as […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- Pentagon, CDC step up their responses to Ebola 3 hours ago
- Mysterious hero makes a daring rescue 3 hours ago
- Survey: Pay raises rarer despite strong hiring 3 hours ago
- British royal couple's baby due date revealed 2 hours ago
- Eye Opener: Government takes new approach to Ebola 2 hours ago
- George Lucas on what's wrong with the movie business 1 hour ago
- Boston doctor training others to fight Ebola on front lines 1 hour ago
- U.S. veteran joins ground war against ISIS 1 hour ago