Now that the Tropical Storm Watch for our area has expired, most local schools will be open tomorrow. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Polk County public schools will be closed on Monday as well as […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- Small plane crash in a Target, Costco parking lot could have been worse 4 hours ago
- Israel calling up 16,000 more reservists 2 hours ago
- George W. Bush writes book about his father 3 hours ago
- Pennsylvania town applauds plan to shelter migrant children 3 hours ago
- Florida mom arrested after 7-year-old son went to park alone 4 hours ago
- Passenger dies on US Airways flight to Phoenix 5 hours ago
- This time, U.S. and European sanctions on Russia could hurt, analysts say 8 hours ago
- "Ax-ident": Passenger survives hatchet lodged in windshield 9 hours ago