A new species of monkey has been found in Africa, only the second time such a discovery has been made on the continent in 28 years! They are said to only live and travel with […]
Chris Brown may have rekindled his romance with Rihanna, but he says a shocking new tattoo on his neck isn’t supposed to resemble his former flame, despite the eerie resemblance.
Here’s Tan Mom epically horse-hammered at a drag show in her honor last night where, fortunately, a bunch of well-prepared trannies were ready for her.
Now that the Tropical Storm Watch for our area has expired, most local schools will be open tomorrow. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Polk County public schools will be closed on Monday as well as […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- Boehner: GOP infighting an "argument over tactics" 5 hours ago
- Robots open up the world of art 3 hours ago
- High court case threatens independent electoral map drawers 3 hours ago
- Accused U.S. sex offender "minister" arrested in Brazil 3 hours ago
- Suspected girl suicide bomber beaten to death in Nigeria 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu calls Congress speech "fateful, even historic mission" 2 hours ago
- Sierra Leone vice president in Ebola quarantine 1 hour ago
- Man suspected in deadly L.A. street race surrenders 1 hour ago