Now that the Tropical Storm Watch for our area has expired, most local schools will be open tomorrow. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Polk County public schools will be closed on Monday as well as […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is continuing it’s trek towards the Louisiana coastline with a landfall expected by tomorrow evening near New Orleans as a Category 1 or 2 hurricane. As of the 11am advisory, the maximum […]
Tropical Storm Isaac is strengthening in the Atlantic Ocean as it nears the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The maximum sustained winds are 45 mph with gusts of 60 mph. The storm is expected […]
As if we haven’t had enough rain and storms over the past month now, Tropical Depression 9 has formed thousands miles away from the Florida coast and is racing towards the United States. The current […]
This week the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention released its latest map showing adult obesity rates in individual states.
President Barack Obama, who is currently in campaigning in Florida, has cancelled an appearance at Rollins College in Winter Park this afternoon.
- EU gives Russia ultimatum but doesn't impose Ukraine sanctions 3 hours ago
- Last surviving Hindenburg crew member dies at 92 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz plays up 2016 talk to Texas audience 1 hour ago
- Study: Novel heart failure drug shows big promise 31 Minutes ago
- Rand Paul: Benghazi "precludes" Hillary Clinton's 2016 bid 22 Minutes ago
- Rams cut Michael Sam, first openly gay player drafted 2 Minutes ago
- WWII soldier missing since 1945 finally comes home 1 hour ago
- Obama attending wedding of longtime personal chef to MSNBC host 3 hours ago