- Drake, Lil Wayne May Tour Together Again The duo's tour just ended with a bang in Texas on Sept. 27 and already the first tease that Drake and Lil Wayne may tour together again is out there.
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: 'I Don't Think They Want What Comes with It' Taylor Swift has landed the cover of Vogue — in the UK.
- Quickest Interview Ever: Charli XCX [VIDEO] What an awesome time we had with Charli at Park Ave CDs!
- Trending: Taylor Swift Admits She Wouldn't Date Herself For someone who has made a career out of dating, breaking up and writing songs about her exes, Taylor Swift is done with dating for now.
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing 'Let It Go' Again : Watch And Hear Why He's no Adele Dazeem, that's for sure. Not even a Jimmy Fallon. But, clearly a great dad.
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch Prince kept his distance from the fans, appearing only to play his music, which left many fans on Twitter disappointed. But being the once elusive symbol that he is, he surprised fans by calling out Kendrick Lamar to perform with him.
- Theophilus London on New Kanye West Album: 'It Isn't Finish[ed]' First he was telling the world about a listening party in Paris. Now, Theophilus London is reporting that Yeezy's next album is not quite done.
- Jon Stewart of 'The Daily Show' Has More Fun With One Direction Fans Stewart realizes that all things are possibly by harnessing the boundless energy and enthusiasm of One Direction's diehard fan base.
- The 10 Best And Worst #1 Singles Of The Past Decade Gawker.com put together a ranking of all the #1 singles from the past decade. In all, 141 songs hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 between January 1st of 2004 and today. From that list, here is their ranking of the 10 worst and 10 best singles.
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album Apparently Stefani is also working on new material for No Doubt, who last released an album in 2012.
- Krewella Fire Member 'Rain Man,' Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit The crossover EDM act responsible for the 2013 hit "Alive" are mired in a legal war with founding member Kris "Rain Man" Trindl.
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album 'Neon Future' Steve Aoki may be the new Kevin Bacon, as in, the guy who everyone is "six degrees" from.
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle Aoki and his legal team aren't laughing at the site poking fun at the cake-throwing DJ, with the site responding in customarily comedic fashion.
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for 'Old 45's' Video: Watch It's only fitting that the duo, Dave 1 and P-Thugg, recruited HAIM for their dance video.
- Chris Brown Posts Picture of TMZ's Founder, Says He's 'What the Devil Looks Like' Chris Brown's list of detractors may be longer than his list of allies, but that didn't stop him from making one more enemy: TMZ founder Harvey Levin.