- Avicii: EDM's Star Takes a Rock Approach to His New Album He also talks about the Billie Joe Armstrong and Jon Bon Jovi collaborations that aren't on the album.
- Justin Bieber's new album is called... Bieber took to social media for the reveal.
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their 'Love Me Like You' Video There's one problem...
- Lady Gaga Covers 'I Want Your Love,' Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo Gaga herself takes to the fashion runway and goes through various wardrobe changes.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts Steelers' Kicker Josh Scobee Scobee missed two late field goals; Snoop is not pleased.
- Will Smith is Rapping Again Smith doesn't sound like he's lost a year, spitting a steady flow in both English and Spanish on "Fiesta."
- Orchestral Cover of Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" Should Be in a Pirate Movie If there was any doubt to the epic-ness of "Bad Blood," it has been washed away by the latest cover.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's New Track, 'Me & The Rhythm' Hot on the heels of the announcement of her World Tour, Selena gives us another taste of "Revival."
- Is Kanye West Headed to Chicago to Perform '808s and Heartbreak'? Or is he too busy plotting his presidential campaign?
- The Beastie Boys' Secret Ties to 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Check out this awesome conspiracy theory.
- Ryan Adams Performs Taylor Swift's '1989' Covers on 'Daily Show' Adams performed "Bad Blood," Style," and "Blank Space."
- Miley Cyrus Announces Tour with Flaming Lips She also revealed the special present she made for Fetty Wap.
- Sam Smith Announces 'In The Lonely Hour' Update as "Final Bow" Before Sophomore Set "This is my thank you to you all, and the final bow before my second album."
- Chet Haze Expresses Regret for Using N-Word "That stuff I was in about the n-word, the truth is it's not my place to speak on that and I'm genuinely sorry to the people I offended."
- Nicole Scherzinger Candid About Lack of Relationship with The PussyCat Dolls Scherzinger went on The Wendy Williams Show and Wendy hit her with a question about her relationship with the other members of the former group.