- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Tour Dates Pentatonix and Eric Hutchinson will open on the summer tour.
- Cashmere Cat Drops New Song 'Adore' with Ariana Grande: Listen While their first collaboration was a Grande song, this one's off Cashmere Cat's first album.
- Jimmy Fallon & Kelly Clarkson Show Off the History of Pop Duets, Sing 'Em All: Watch It was just as funny as "History of Rap." Come back soon, Kelly!
- Nick Young Uses Drake Lyric to Defend Girlfriend Iggy Azalea Against ESPN SportsCenter Diss Robert Flores, if you're reading this it's too late.
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is The message here is, Katy Perry wants you to stop making your own terrible Left Shark costumes.
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: 'Roast Me' Justin Bieber really, really wants Seth Rogen to join in on his upcoming birthday roast. Like, a lot.
- Jared Leto Has Cut Off His Hair, America Mourns: See the Photos Director David Ayer posted a series of photos commemorating the hair cut hear around the world. In the first shot, scissors are caught just before the climactic cut, asking "should we?"
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West's Wikipedia Page A funny thing happens when loser.com is typed into a web browser...
- UCF Wins Ed Sheeran Concert And $10,000 Grant For Music School UCF just won a concert with Ed Sheeran as the headliner.
- Obama Calls Kanye West's Home Phone, & Other Great Lines from Kanye's Oxford Lecture "We have the resources as a civilization to make a utopia, but we’re led by the most greedy and the least noble."
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss Perry said the Azalea hate was the "tipping point."
- Booty Jams: These Pants Turn Twerking Into Music The thing is, you have to be really good at twerking. Enter "Twerk Queen Louise." Guess what she's really good at?
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for 'Someone New' Video: Watch Natalie Dormer plays a blonde vixen, looking for a constant "someone new."
- Madonna Announces 2015 World Tour Madonna is hitting the road, and we can bet there will be no capes. Repeat, no capes.
- Carly Rae Jepsen Drops New Song 'I Really Like You': Listen Carly Rae Jepsen isn't interested in playing coy anymore, she just wants you to know she really, really likes you.