- Nick Jonas Grows Up on New Single 'Chains': Listen With "Chains," Jonas tries to "break the chains, but the chains only break me," he laments.
- Justin Bieber Teased Tons of New Songs on Instagram Last Night, Including an EDM House Song: Listen Pop superstar Justin Bieber was in quite the sharing mood last night (July 23), unexpectedly posting clips from 11 new songs on his Instagram page.
- Play It, Don't Play It: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj "Bang Bang" By now you've heard the hype around the new superstar collaboration between Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj for their song "Bang Bang."
- Madonna, Diplo Rework 'La Isla Bonita' to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch "That's why I work with all these big artists," Diplo joked afterward. "Not to even have hits, just to get dub plates, so I can play them once for Annie Mac."
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for 'This Is How We Do': Watch Fittingly, the song takes place on a Thursday and its lyric video is somewhat of the ultimate #tbt, so A+ job, Ms. Perry.
- It's Britney, Britches! Britney Spears Announces Lingerie Line And now, in how-didn't-that-happen-10-years-ago news, Britney Spears has announced her "Intimate Collection."
- Trending: Katy Perry Releases "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video On the heels of her video for "Birthday" Katy Perry has released a pretty rad lyric video for her newest single "This Is How We Do."
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls 'Fancy' the Song of the Summer Questlove is speaking out in defense of Iggy Azalea's brand of hip-hop and even calling her Charli XCX-assisted song "Fancy" a "game-changer" for the genre.
- Beyoncé Strips Down 'Crazy In Love' For Steamy 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer Watch the too-hot-for-morning-TV trailer in its entirety right now.
- Busta Rhymes Leaves Cash Money Without Releasing a Record In the two years since Busta Rhymes joined Cash Money, it was easy to forget that Busta Rhymes had joined Cash Money in the first place, as he never released any actual music with Cash Money. Now, he's out.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration 'Bang Bang': Listen Minaj posted a quick snippet of the song, "Bang Bang," on her Instagram page today (July 23) ahead of the tune's official July 29 release date.
- Pitbull Announces New Album 'Globalization': Listen to New Single 'Fireball' Pitbull's gearing up to release his eighth studio album sometime soon, and today he's premiering one of the singles from the album, which according to his Soundcloud will be called Globalization.
- Jay Pharoah of 'SNL' Parodies Usher with Cautionary Tale About Not Flossing, 'Bad Kisser': Watch Re-titled "Bad Kisser," you can guess how the flossing comes into play.
- R5 Can Prove Their Pop-Rock Prowess on the Stage Our interview with the four-siblings-and-a-drummer pop rock band.
- T.I. Denies Rumors He's a Ghostwriter for Iggy Azalea T.I. has finally addressed rumors that he writes for Iggy Azalea.