- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign Calvin Harris is ready to roll out his best "blue steel" look.
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch What happens when you assemble 40 musicians in hopes of writing the greatest song ever? Apparently the answer is sketch comedy.
- Azealia Banks & Lana Del Rey Hug It Out in Adorable Fan Drawing If you ever wanted to see Lana Del Rey and Azealia Banks in adorable fan art, now's your chance.
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch Amy Adams just might be the world's biggest One Direction fan.
- Trending: Bruno Mars Wore Curlers On 'The Voice' And Totally Owned It Bruno Mars is known for his incredible singing, catchy songs, and ever so excitable performances. However, you can now add 'performing with gold curlers' on that list of things we love about Bruno. Last night on The Voice, Bruno wore gold...
- Charli XCX Performs 'Need Ur Love' On Top Of a Piano On 'Letterman': Watch Wearing a bustier and a satin robe, Charli XCX brought a little sexiness to the Late Show with David Letterman last night (Dec, 16).
- Watch Nicki Minaj Talk Red Lobster, Perform 'Bed of Lies' on 'Tonight Show' Nicki Minaj stopped by the 'Tonight Show' to talk "Anaconda," bad yearbook photos and her days serving fish at the Red Lobster.
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind's 'Jumper': Watch Justin Timberlake made a stop at the 'Tonight Show' to go back in time to 1997 to play Fallon's camp buddy at good ol' Camp Winnipesaukee. Hilarity ensues.
- Kendrick Lamar Debuts New 'Untitled' Track on 'Colbert': Watch Kendrick Lamar came straight outta Compton to The Colbert Report last night (Dec. 17) to play the show's final week.
- 14 Best Instagram Photos of 2014 Our 14 favorite photos of the year include Beyoncé becoming an American icon, Taylor Swift trying to one-up Ellen's Oscars selfie and a very sad Kanye proving zip lining isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Demi Lovato, Sam Smith, Olly Murs and Niall Horan Win All Ugly Holiday Sweater Parties Think you've got the ultimate ugly holiday sweater? Think again, as this cadre of pop stars have come together to show off the wildest one you'll see all season.
- Rihanna Designing a Line for Puma, Named Creative Director Pour it up, pour it up—Rihanna is making her return to fashion design.
- Miley Cyrus Soundtracks 'Free the Nipple' Movie with New Cover: Listen Miley supports Free the Nipple, just as she did a year ago.
- Katy Perry's 'Firework' Soundtracks Pivotal Kim Jong-un Scene in 'The Interview' The scene was leaked via supposed hackers of Sony.
- Top 14 Quotes from Radio.com's Video Interviews Here are 14 favorite interviews that Radio.com had on camera in 2014, from Echosmith talking about their song "Cool Kids" and Freddie Gibbs talking lyrical prowess to RiFF RAFF's invention of the Versace Libra Scale.