101.9 AMP Radio Hook Up #6 Starring R5! Read More | Buy Tickets | #1019AMPRadioR5 

Community

Latest Community

101.9 AMP Radio at Tannin' Zone3

[PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Listeners At Tannin’ Zone

Check out these 101.9 AMP Radio listeners who stopped by to see us at Tannin’ Zone yesterday.

04/10/2014

(Stephen M. Dowell/Orlando Sentinel/MCT via Getty Images)

MLS Bound Orlando City Soccer Draw Home Opener At ESPN Wide World Of Sports

MLS bound Orlando City Soccer Lions dominated their final USL PRO season home opener against the Pittsburg Riverhounds but still ended the match with a 1-1 draw.

101.9 AMP Radio–03/31/2014

aidswalkpic

AIDS Walk Orlando This Saturday

AIDS Walk Orlando is set for this Saturday March 29 at Lake Eola in Downtown Orlando.

101.9 AMP Radio–03/26/2014

Sanford8

Real Talk: Faces Of H.I.V.

Did you know H.I.V. is no longer the death sentence we once knew it to be? We make the Change hopes to stop the spread of H.I.V. all together by sharing information and instilling knowledge. […]

101.9 AMP Radio–01/24/2014

swat

Real Talk: S.W.A.T. (Students Working Against Tobacco)

S.W.A.T stands for Students Working Against Tobacco.  There are several chapters in Seminole County alone that have S.W.A.T club both in middle and high school.  I spoke to the students from my former high school, […]

101.9 AMP Radio–12/14/2013

Liberty High School Takeover17

[PHOTOS] Liberty High School Takes Over 1019

Take a look as Liberty High School invades the 102 JAMZ studios.

11/07/2013

November Is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

Did you Know Lung Cancer doesn’t really have any early detection symptoms until it’s in a late stage? The good news, it is possible to survive Lung Cancer, something I was not even aware of. […]

101.9 AMP Radio–11/01/2013

Real Talk: Love Hope & Pizza

Here’s one last push for Breast Cancer! There’s just a few days left to order a large pizza from Hungry Howies to help benefit the Love Hope & Pizza Campaign, raising money for the National […]

10/29/2013

(Photo credit should read VALERIE MACON/AFP/Getty Images)

Real Talk: Actress Cheryl Hines Talks about Cerebral Palsy And The Lake Scary 5K Run Walk

I spoke to actress Cheryl Hines on Real Talk, your community show on 102 Jamz which airs every Sunday morning between 6am-7am. You may know her from the ABC hit Suburgatory or maybe the throwback […]

101.9 AMP Radio–10/25/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 415 other followers