Orlando Sentinel reports some schedule changes around Orlando involving when public schools will be closing, flight and cruise line cancellations, special events and football games.
Here are some of the cancellations below…
Governor Rick Scott has ordered that all K-12 public schools, colleges, universities, offices to close Friday through Monday.
- Flights from Orlando Intl. as of 4:30 p.m. yesterday, eight flights to San Juan, Puerto Rico and one flight to Key West were canceled.
- American Airlines will be winding down their operation on Saturday at 2 p.m. and ALL flights will be canceled on Sunday.
- Elite Airways- Flights to Bimini starting today – Sunday are canceled from Orlando Melbourne Intl. Airport.
- Blue Bamboo Center for the Arts- Friday through Sunday will be closed.
- Tavares Theater- Saturday and Sunday’s performance of “On Borrowed Tim” is canceled.
- UCF Family Weekend- ALL of these events are cancelled Friday – Sunday.
- Sonnentag Theatre in Mount Dora- Performance of “The Odd Couple” from Friday – Sunday are canceled.
- Seminole County- ACT Testing is canceled on Friday.
- Sports Games
- Orlando Pride and OCB soccer games are moved to today.
- UCF vs Memphis football- Game is moved to 6:30 p.m. on Friday at Spectrum Stadium.
- FSU vs Louisiana football AND UF vs Northern Colorado- Both games arestill on for Saturday but the time has changed to noon.
- Miami Dolphins vs Buccaneers- Rescheduled for November 19.
- Cruise Lines
- Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream- Saturday’s sailing of Fantasy and Friday/Monday’s sailing of Dream are canceled.
- Carnival Liberty- Today’s sailing on the three night Bahamas cruise is canceled.
- Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas- Will be departing on Tuesday for a shortened five nights.
For more information, click HERE!