By Jessica Reyes
Many blogs continue posting info and checklists for hurricane preparedness but I haven’t seen many that involve infant or baby checklists. Here are a few things I managed to grab in case Hurricane Irma leaves us in the dark for a while. Babies have special needs and it’s better to be safe than sorry.
1. Water…lots and lots of water
2. Baby food, formula ect for 2 weeks.
3. Baby medicine including pedialyte for dehydration
4. Bug spray
5. Extra wipes, diapers and rash creme
6. Extra clothing, remember you may not be able to do laundry for a while
7. Copies of vaccination records
9. Extra blankets
10. Closed toe-shoes
12. Dish soap
13. Portable crib