TODAY is the first day Back to School!
Jill’s son, Elliott is in the 1st grade and it’s his first day back. So Jill was telling Chad and Lil’ Boss earlier this morning about what his teacher did for her students that was the cutest thing!!
LISTEN to it below…
After hearing this super cute idea that his teacher thought of, we looked on Pinterest for other cute gift ideas that teachers can give their students on the first day and vice versa.
Gifts for STUDENTS:
- Personalized Welcome Back bags
- Sunglasses with note: “Your future is SO bright, you need shades.”
- Pop Rocks with note: “You’re going to ROCK the 1s grade!”
- Lollipops arranged as a flower that they can choose from with note: “Thanks for POPpin In!”
Gifts for TEACHERS:
- Organized teacher toolbox with days of the week
- A bag of Flips pretzels with a note: “I’m doing FLIPS that you’re my teacher!”
- Teacher Survival kit with things they need
- Mason jars labeled with erasers, markers, pencils, crayons etc.