The entire Morning Show crew all has one thing in common… WE ALL HAVE INSTAGRAM!
We found a study that reveals what our Instagram filters/pictures say about us:
Using these 10 filters say:
- NO FILTER– 43% of people are called “The Professionals” and these people usually fix their pictures on other applications or don’t care about using filters.
- EARLY BIRD– 10% of people are called “The Wannabes” and these people usually use muted colors and have a 70’s vibe to their photos.
- X PRO– 8% of people are called “The Optimist” and these people post bright photos and will make their colors pop.
- VALENCIA– 5% of people are called “The Light Sensitive Snapper” and these people make their photos appear faded.
- RISE– 4% of people are called “The Lazy Artist” and these people make sure all their pictures are well lit but don’t take good photos.
- HEFE– 4% of people are called “The Color Crazy” and these people make sure each picture is a vibrant masterpiece even if it’s a pair of sneakers.
After a long time I received a huge bookmail from HarperCollins, and here is my favourite cover! However, despite the lovely cover, the story of An Almond For A Parrot is of dark shades, set in 1756, about a girl named Tully who awaits trial. I would share further updates soon. #bookstagram #bookish #booknerdigans #booktime #bookstore #books #bookstagramindia #books #hefe #wray #bookworm #bookaholic #book
- AMARO– 4% of people are called “The Night Owl” and these people are the party animals who post dark photos. One of the signs that someone is depressed is if you actually post dark photos!
- HUDSON– 3% of people are called “The Cold Hearted” and these people post cold pictures especially of their books.
- BRANNAN– 3% of people of are called “The Art Major” and these people post dramatic photos.
- NASHVILLE– 3% of people of people care called “The Cool Guy” and these people don’t try hard when posting or try hard in life.
LISTEN to Chad, Jill and Lil’ Boss to hear what their Instagram’s say about them below…