By Danie B
In addition to it being National Macaroni and Cheese Day, it’s National Nude Day!
Ironically, this is a day that comes at a time where nude photos were the topic of discussion with the whole Rob Blac Chyna drama.
If you haven’t heard, due a Revenge Porn law, Rob may in serious trouble for posting nude pictures of Blac Chyna on social media out of spite.
Wow. Yes, I know that you and the love of your life sometimes send naughty pictures to each other, but what if bae’s phone gets stolen and your pics end up online, or the relationship ends, and they decide to plaster your pictures online?
Well, here are 5 tips to safely send nude photos.
- Trust the recipient – If you don’t 100% trust the recipient maybe because they can be careless, vindictive, or for some other reason, you shouldn’t be sending nude pictures to them.
- Add a passcode to your phone and make sure your recipient does the same – You don’t want to make it easy for anyone to see your private pictures. This way if the phone stolen or left unlocked, their’s an added level of security.
- Never put your face or recognizable tattoos and piercings in the photo – This way if your pic somehow ends up on the internet, your identity is still unknown.
- If you’re suing a chat app, make sure that there is no incognito of secret mode that will record your history – Self explanatory, but also double check apps that automatically back up your photos.
- Teach your partner – There’s no use in you learning to send nudes safely, while the recipient of your nudes continues to be careless. Talk these things through so nothing ends up coming back to bite you in the long run.