By Jessica Reyes
It’s ‘National Mac and Cheese Day ‘ and we all love it. If you don’t….well..here are some fun facts about this cheesy dream come true that may convince you to try some.
1. Macaroni and cheese is the number one cheese recipe in the United States..I’m not surprised!
2. Today, because it’s ‘National Mac and Cheese Day’ Kraft sells more than one million boxes of its macaroni and cheese. You can thank me for getting some hoy.
3. The first box recipe appeared back in 1802 and was for macaroni and cheese.
4. Back in the 90s, Crayola named one of their crayon colors “macaroni and cheese.”
5. It looks like cheddar cheese is the most commonly used cheese for macaroni and cheese. Which do you prefer?