By Danie B
Summer time is when concert season is in full force, and vacations look so appealing; but if you have no extra cash to spare, summer fun could seem so far out of reach.
Well, here are some ways to make some quick cash for you summer activity fund.
- Sell it- If there’s an old desk or dresser that you’re not using, sell it! Maybe you have some gently worn shoes, some jewelry, or an expensive outfit that you’ve only worn once. If you feel like you can live your life without it, what’s the harm in using let go, craigslist, to other apps to make money off your junk.
- Get another job – If you have the time, there are a number of online jobs that you can do from the comfort of your own home. There are professional survey takers, and my aunt actually works for this call service and she make pretty good side money all from her couch.
- Uber- If you have a car, drive for uber or lyft! You make your own schedule, meaning you determine when you work and how long you work. C’mon, with our weekend downtown scene, you could really rack up!
- Flip it! – There’s a section on craigslist filled with stuff people are giving away. You can get some of these items and then sell it at your local pawn shop!
- Return it! – Did you really need that new pair of shoes or those jeans? If you made a recent impulse buy, or you recently purchased something that you don’t need, return it and and get your money back.
Hopefully these idea help you get some extra summertime cash! As with anything, be safe. Always have someone with you when meeting people from craiglist, and try to not meet people at your home.