By Danie B
It’s seems like our rainy season is going to be very rainy, indeed.
Usually the rain comes and goes, but for the past two to three weeks it’s been raining, and raining, and raining some more.
This typically means that the pool is out, and the beaches are not an option.
Since outdoor activities are not happening, here are some ways to spend your rained out days.
- Netflix- start that new series! It’s summertime, so you literally have nothing but time.
- Sleep- All year round you’re on the move so take some time to enjoy the sound of the rain and let it soothe you into a good sleep.
- Read – I have books that I still have yet to read. Well, rainy days are perfect for opening that book!
- Clean, get ride of clutter, and organize – You’re in the house, so why not spruce things up? Get rid of papers, old clothing shoes etc.; You could even redecorate!
- Workout – There are a ton of home workouts that you can do! Just because the rain may be keeping you inside doesn’t mean you have to be a couch potato. Get active!