More people are having sex at work and there’s a new survey that shows just that!
One third of people have done “it” during office hours but majority do it after hours. Masturbation might seem private but there’s 40% of people who have done it more than once in the office.
- 13% of men and 5% of women say that they’ve pleasured themselves at work. And three quarters of them have done it more than once.
- 11% of people have “gotten it on” with another employee AT WORK and 4% have it done with someone that is not a coworker.
- 14% of people who’ve engaged in some kind of sexual activity at work have been caught.
- 79% say getting caught doing something sexual at work is grounds for being fired.
When participants were asked what sexual acts are perceived to be terminal, this is what they said:
- Consuming drugs/alcohol – 82%
- Masturbating – 79%
- Watching porn – 76%
- Hooking up with a coworker – 42%
- Falling asleep – 25%
- Eating someone else’s food – 16%
- Using online dating services – 12%
- Browsing websites unrelated to your job – 4%
- Checking social media – 4%
If you want to see more of these results, click HERE.
Listen to Chad, Jill and Lil’ Boss talk about this list and what they would do below…