Smaltz Brewing Company has created a very special beer in honor of Mother’s Day!! It’s a Double IPA that pairs great with sharp cheeses and grilled meats. A portion of the proceeds will be going to a scholarship fund to help women advance in the beer business.
Plus, the Brew Review Crew recommended five beers to give mom to replace the flowers and chocolates.
- Atwater Brewing Company- Decadent Dark Chocolate Ale
- Perfectly crafted beer that uses 3 different chocolates with a range of flavors creating a sweet and light brew.
- Southern Tier Brewing Company- Choklat Stout
- Known for their flavored beers such as Creme Brulee and has an aroma of sweet caramel and french vanilla.
- North Peak Brewing Company- Dubious Chocolate Stout
- Rich and bold flavors of chocolate and smokey roasty flavors.
- Bell’s Cherry Stout
- Perfect blend of fruit and chocolate inside of a glass bottle. It has a relationship between tart cherry and dark cherry.
To see the other beer pairings, click HERE.