If you’re not sure what to do in Orlando or where to take your mom… check out the list below!
Here are some popular events happening this weekend that would be AWESOME for Mother’s Day:
- Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival
- This event will be going through May 17 and features outdoor kitchens, Disney character shaped gardens and live entertainment.
- Viva La Musica
- This family event is at SeaWorld and will be going through May 16. It features Latin cuisines, live performances from award winning Latin artists and it’s included with your admission to the park.
- This outdoor festival is in Lakeland by the Polk Museum of Art. More than 160 artists will be displaying their art, F&B vendors and a super fun kid zone.
- Farm Fest and Blueberry U-Pick
- Moms can enjoy this festival with the family featuring face painting, food vendors, pick your own blueberries and fun games.
- Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise
- Take your momma on this Sunday Brunch Cruise aboard the “Indian River Queen” in the Orlando area. It features a full buffet, live entertainment and a cash bar stocked with Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas.