America is a country that LIVES for going out to eat, we can agree on that. However, when we go to a restaurant, our preferences splinter in all different directions.
Here are the results from a new survey on our restaurant habits:
1. 85% of people pick a booth over a table.
2. 71% choose to sit inside rather than outside.
3. 63% order the same exact thing each time they go to a restaurant.
4. 58% of people like it when the staff sings “Happy Birthday” but 38% like it only if it isn’t their birthday.
5. 41% have never eaten alone at a restaurant.
6. 38% try to order something healthy.
7. 35% don’t wait for everyone else’s food to come out before they start eating
8. 6% of people get dessert every single time they go out to eat. 19% never get it.