Again! I’m on a mission to get back in shape after having a baby so I want to share any bit of info or advise that’s slowly but surely helping me get back on track.
Cardio, it’s very important when it comes to getting rid of the extra lbs. I’ve been doing my share of kickboxing but I know not everyday is going a boxing kinda day so here’s the plan..sneak in cardio in other ways.
1. Chores! You need to clean anyway so may as well burn some calories while you’re at it.
2. Running errands? Try to park your car away from the grocery store and force yourself to walk a bit more.
3. Say adios to elevators, take the stairs next time. Those 5 flights of stairs is just what you need.
4. Like Lady Gaga ‘Just Dance’ away the pounds. Got a minute or two? Blast 101.9 Amp Radio and drop it.
5. Shopping! Walk the mall, walk your favorite shopping center..walk walk walk!