Spring break is still in full effect and with so many social media outlets to show off the great time you’re having it’s time to up your selfie game. So here goes:
1) Make sure your background looks good. No trash cans or weird logos.
2) Natural, outdoor lighting is your best friend.
3) Angles are everything. By now you should know what pose makes you look good so embrace it.
4) Lighting is also very important. Different types of lighting have different effects. For a stark look, fluorescent lights are used and for a warmer glow, people may want to go outside for a natural look as the sun sets.
5) Just smile! I know we get caught up doing silly faces but nothing beats a pretty smile!