I’m sure you don’t need an excuse to drink some coffee especially with temps as low as they are but just in case…here are five health reasons coffee is good for you…You’re Welcome!
1) Cut the Pain! Two cups of coffee can cut post-workout muscle pain by up to 48%. From the Journal of Pain, March 2007
2) Coffee helps burn fat. Studies show that caffeine can specifically increase the burning of fat, by as much as 10% in obese individuals and 29% in lean people.
3) Coffee helps you focus and stay alert. Moderate caffeine intake, 1-6 cups a day, helps you focus and improves your mental alertness.
4) Coffee protects your brain. High caffeine levels in your blood reduce the risk of Alzheimer disease. It also lowers risk of dementia.
5) I don’t know about you but it just makes me feel darn good! So cheers to all you cafe lovers like me!