A new survey shows that 26% of people say they don’t get enough sleep every night. More than 50% say that this actually affects their performance at work. Do you agree?
The “doctor recommended” amount of sleep you should get each night is eight hours. Less than 1 in 5 workers (15%) say they actually get that much sleep. About 52% of people sleep for an average of five to seven hours each night.
- 29% say it makes the day go by slower
- 27% say it makes them less motivated
- 25% say it makes them less productive
- 19% say it affects their memory
- 13% say it takes them longer to complete tasks and makes them cranky with coworkers
- 12% say it makes them make more mistakes
- 8% say it makes them resent their job