The color of your car says more about you than you think. That’s according to a recent survey…
Here are six car colors, and what people think it says about your personality:
- A black car makes you seem charming, intelligent, and ambitious…but also selfish
- White makes you seem pure, pristine, direct, and hard to please.
- Silver makes you seem futuristic, prestigious, and elegant.
- Red makes you seem happy and adventurous, but also angry.
- Blue makes you seem loyal, kind, and considerate.
- Tan or brown makes seem people think you’re grumpy, mean, and boring.
- A gold car makes you seem greedy and wealthy. Obviously it would have to be an expensive car though. Even if ti’s gold, people won’t think you’re rich if you’re driving a 1998 Ford Focus.