101.9 AMP Radio High School Takeover Click Here To Register Your School NOW!!!

Top Things Americans Will Do With Their Tax Refund

 

According to a new survey, only 21% of people will do something cool with their tax refund this year, like getting themselves something big or going on vacation. The other 79% will be using it responsibly putting it to savings or paying off debt.

Here’s what Americans are claiming they’ll do with their tax return this year:

  1. 41% will put the money in savings.
  2. 38% will pay off debt.
  3. 11% will put the money toward a vacation.
  4. 5% will treat themselves on something (TV, shoes, etc.).
  5. 5% will make a major purchase (car, home, etc.).

Be responsible with your money, kids!

More from Chad & Jill In The Morning
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 101.9 AMP Radio

Get The App
Listen All Week For Halloween Horror Nights TicketsChad and Jill have you way in!

Listen Live