A therapist recently posted a list of signs suggesting that you may be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
If only a few of them apply, you’re probably just stressed out (which is normal) but if they all sound too familiar, try to take better care of yourself and control your stress…
- Having escape fantasies wanting to just pack up and leave everything behind.
- Feeling like you have no downtime, a significant sign of anxiety and depression.
- Struggling to make simple decisions, probably because your body’s producing too much of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Withdrawing from socializing completely… You’re so overwhelmed with everything else that you don’t even want to, because it feels like work.
- Not being able to sleep, a classic sign of anxiety and depression.
When life gets hectic, try taking deep breaths and meditating. Make time for yourself and do something that you will enjoy doing and will relax you.