It isn’t any regular Tuesday, it’s Fat Tuesday! Here’s just a few of the many Fat Tuesday events happening across Orlando today:
- Universal Studios Mardi Gras – Enjoy some cajun food and fun while festive parade floats pass and throw beads like you’re at the real Bourbon Street celebration.
- Fat Tuesday – At Universal’s Citywalk, the $10 admission will get you a live band, dueling pianos, specialty drinks, authentic New Orleans cuisine, beads and more!
- Wall St. Plaza Fat Tuesday Block Party – Downtown Orlando’s biggest and best Fat Tuesday Block Party will be going from 5 p.m. to close and have drink specials, boiled crawfish, live performances by local favorites, and of course, more beads!
- The Big Easy – New Orleans Home Cookin! Cajun-Creole eatery serving po’ boys, jambalaya & other classic dishes.
- Tibby’s New Orleans Kitchen – Both locations will be having an all-day happy hour. Live music from 6 – 9 p.m.