Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck, who has his own restaurant over at Disney Springs, revealed his menu for the dinner afterparty following the 89th Academy Awards this Sunday.
Stars like Viola Davis, Emma Stone, and Ryan Gosling will be dining on various dishes created by Puck at the Oscars Governors Ball official after party.
- Black truffle chicken pot pie
- Baked macaroni and cheese
- Moroccan spiced Wagyu short rib with parmesan funnel cake
- Taro root tacos with shrimp, mango, avocado, and chipotle aioli
- Gnocchetti with mushrooms and cashew cream
- Lobster corn dogs
- Gold-gusted truffle popcorn and homemade pretzels
- Carrot juice infused pasta
- Gelato and sorbet
- Movie Theatre Flavor Chocolate Bonbons: Goobers, Sour Patch Kids
- Oreo cookie s’more
- Vanilla and red velvet waffles
- Lava cakes
- Takoyaki cake balls
- Caramel cappuccino Oscar lollipops
The 89th Academy Awards will air this Sunday, Feb. 26 at 8:30 p.m. on ABC.