Orlando is 2017’s 3rd best city for Valentine’s Day. That is according to a newly-released report by the personal-finance website WalletHub.
Here are some other entertaining stats found relating to the Day of Hearts:
- People will spend a total of $18.2 billion.
- $4.3 billion will be spent on jewelry.
- $2 billion will be spent on flowers.
- 53% of women say they would break up with their significant others if they receive nothing for Valentine’s Day.
- 20% of people will buy Valentine’s gifts for their pets.
- Not everyone wants to go out. 46% of people prefer to stay in on Cupid’s Day, rather than going out on a date.
- Men are 23% more likely to want to leave the house than women.
The most searched gifts for Valentine’s Day are:
- Wedding rings
The Top Valentine’s Day dating sites (to no surprise) are: