Lady Gaga slayed the Super Bowl Halftime Show on Sunday.
However, it took some work to look that good and perform so effortlessly for the biggest television event of the year.
Here are five things she did to get her rocking Super Bowl Halftime Performer body:
- The “Good Luck Diet”, consisting of sushi and champagne.
- Intense cardio on the stair stepper, to get the stamina to dance and sing at the same time.
- TRX Training, so she could have the strength to carry that heavy costume.
- Allowing herself the occasional coffee break to recharge.
- Incorporating fun to her routine like horseback riding, cart-wheeling, and playing around with resistance band routines in the backyard.
Well done Gaga! The work has clearly payed off.