Valentines Day is right around the corner, which means engagement season is nearing it’s end, and it’s almost time for wedding season to take over.
Now is the time when people are looking to plan their weddings, and according WalletHub, Orlando is the second best place in the country to get married in terms of cost effectiveness, convenience and overall enjoyment.
The only other city topping Orlando is Las Vegas.
In a number of the categories including venue and event space, hotels, etc, Orlando ranks number one, so if you’re looking to jump the broom, Orlando may be the best place for you to do so! Check out Orlando’s ranking in certain categories below!
Getting Married in Orlando (1=Best; 75=Avg.)
- 51st – Avg. Wedding Cost
- 25th – Wedding Chapels & Churches per Capita
- 1st – Event Planners per Capita
- 1st – Bridal Shops per Capita
- 1st – Flower Shops per Capita
- 1st – Venues & Event Spaces per Capita
- 8th – Number of Attractions
- 1st – Hotels per Capita
- 1st – Musicians & DJs per Capita
- 1st – Videographers & Photographers per Capita