I hate to be the one to do this to you, but here is a list of some of your favorite foods from some of your favorite fast food chains around America. We should know what we are eating and what the nutritional information is on our favorite “go to” meals. I love to eat some of this stuff as much as the next person, but here we go….we are in this together. According to Thrillist.com, here is the list of things you should probably stay clear of on a regular basis.
Are you ready? This might sting a little bit.
- Taco Bell- The Double Dilla- 850 Calories and 41 grams of fat and 2,020 mg of sodium.
- Burger King- Bacon King Sandwich – 1,040 calories and 69 grams of fat, 1900 mg of sodium.
- Wendy’s – Dave Triple – 1,070 calories and 30 grams of saturated fat.
- McDonald’s – Double Quarter Pounder with cheese- 770 calories and 45 grams of fat and 1,310 mg of sodium
- KFC – Two-piece Extra Crispy chicken breast – 780 calories and 47 grams of fat and 1,750 mg of sodium
- Panda Express – Chow Mein – 510 calories and 22 grams of fat and 980 mg of sodium