There’s an old saying that in order to make it in Hollywood, you have to know someone, who knows someone. Well, in the case of Sean Douglas…it doesn’t hurt that his father is Michael Keaton.
The reason you need to know Sean Douglas is because he’s the son of Michael Keaton…but more importantly, he’s the reason we have the songs ‘Talk Dirty’ and ‘Heart Attack.’
Michael Keaton is an actor best known for his work on many films and television shows, but most recently the film “Birdman.”
Michael’s son decided to go a different route than his father and write music for a living.
The song ‘Heart Attack’ was originally written for Nicki Williams but her label decided against it and it was later recorded by Demi Lovato and it went double platinum.
He also wrote the song ‘Talk Dirty’ which was recorded by Jason Derulo and was a massive hit for him as well.
He’s currently working with Hilary Duff on her new album which is set for release this year.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’
- Demi Lovato Discusses Eating Disorder, Shares Before-and-After Photo
- Watch SZA Perform ‘Normal Girl’ on ‘Jools Holland’
- Cardi B, Fifth Harmony & More Light Up JAY-Z’s Tidal Benefit Concert
- Top Shows That People Binge Race
- Gucci Mane and Keyshia Married in White Wedding
- Jennifer Lopez, A-Rod, Marc Anthony Raise $35 Million for Puerto Rico
- Ed Sheeran Cancels Seven Tour Dates After Fracturing Wrist and Elbow
- Starbucks Has A New Cup This Holiday Season
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter