There’s an old saying that in order to make it in Hollywood, you have to know someone, who knows someone. Well, in the case of Sean Douglas…it doesn’t hurt that his father is Michael Keaton.
The reason you need to know Sean Douglas is because he’s the son of Michael Keaton…but more importantly, he’s the reason we have the songs ‘Talk Dirty’ and ‘Heart Attack.’
Michael Keaton is an actor best known for his work on many films and television shows, but most recently the film “Birdman.”
Michael’s son decided to go a different route than his father and write music for a living.
The song ‘Heart Attack’ was originally written for Nicki Williams but her label decided against it and it was later recorded by Demi Lovato and it went double platinum.
He also wrote the song ‘Talk Dirty’ which was recorded by Jason Derulo and was a massive hit for him as well.
He’s currently working with Hilary Duff on her new album which is set for release this year.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Artists Show Support For Manchester Victims And Ariana Grande
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Drake Gushes over Céline Dion, Contemplates New Tattoo
- “All The Feels” For 5.22.17
- Nicki Minaj Helps Provide Clean Water to Village in India
- Ellie Goulding & Kygo Release ‘First Time’ Video
- Camila Cabello’s Solo Album Features Ed Sheeran Co-Written Song
- Meek Mill Asks for God’s Protection on New Track ‘Glow Up’
- Study: Snapchat And Instagram Are Toughest On Teens