There’s an old saying that in order to make it in Hollywood, you have to know someone, who knows someone. Well, in the case of Sean Douglas…it doesn’t hurt that his father is Michael Keaton.
The reason you need to know Sean Douglas is because he’s the son of Michael Keaton…but more importantly, he’s the reason we have the songs ‘Talk Dirty’ and ‘Heart Attack.’
Michael Keaton is an actor best known for his work on many films and television shows, but most recently the film “Birdman.”
Michael’s son decided to go a different route than his father and write music for a living.
The song ‘Heart Attack’ was originally written for Nicki Williams but her label decided against it and it was later recorded by Demi Lovato and it went double platinum.
He also wrote the song ‘Talk Dirty’ which was recorded by Jason Derulo and was a massive hit for him as well.
He’s currently working with Hilary Duff on her new album which is set for release this year.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’