Britney Spears suffered a terrible heart ache once again when David Lucado cheated on her just 2 months ago. The break up was public just like the rest of her life, but Britney Spears let her fans know during Vegas performances, calling Lucado out, that she was better than some cheat and he wouldn’t bring her down! GIRL POWER!
But let’s be honest, who’s got time for a cheater when you’re Britney Spears and Vegas declares “National Britney Spears Day”?
And now, according to E News, she has moved onto a new man and found what she said is “a very special someone” that is “very new”.
So who is this Mr. Very Special? His name is Charlie Ebersol, the son of SNL co-founder Dick Ebersol. Just like his father, he is in the entertainment industry and is a film and tv producer plus co-owner of his own company. Oh, and he’s HANDSOME!
At 31, he is just 1 year younger than Britney Spears and we can only hope that this is the man Britney has been looking for all along.
Don’t do her wrong Mr. Ebersol, we all have Britney’s back!
The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Taylor Swift Debuts ‘Gorgeous’ New Single
- Enter To Win Two General Admission Tickets To Participate In The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Snoop Dogg Debuts ‘Make America Crip Again’
- 5 Easy Meals For People On The Go
- Post Malone Talks “Rockstar” With Danie B
- Watch Chance the Rapper Unbox His GRAMMY Awards with Young Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’
- Katy Perry Got Stuck On a Floating Prop at Her Nashville Show: Watch
- Charlie Puth Can’t Stop Dancing in ‘How Long’ Music Video