T-Swift is killing the pop game these days!
Dropping her 6th album, she’s mixing it up this time. After releasing her first single “Shake It Off,” she’s got me pumped for the album!
1989, the name of her album available October 27th is going to be on point, but before you buy pre-sale here’s a few things you want to know!
Apparently she got to work with one of her favorite producers on this album Max Martin saying “I used to talk about Max Martin like he was this sorcerer who lived in a castle on a hill,”
I’m drawn to city vibes. According to Rolling Stone this one is going to be about the excitement of her moving to NYC! And talk about #tbt, she’s bringing me back to the 80’s with this one! But like every other T-Swift album, she does her own writing and sings about her experiences. Hoping all of these changes work for her, but if not, just shake it off Taylor!
1. It’s a Pop album and it’s due out Oct. 27th
2. About half the songs are produced by Swedish pop producer Max Martin
3. It’s called 1989 (the year she was born) and inspired by the year 1989
4. Inspired by moving to NYC
5. Definite 80’s Vibe
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld
- Kendall Jenner Tattoos Her Mouth
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Meek Mill And The Game’s Beef
- Jay-Z Inks A TV And Film Deal
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked (Again) on Stage
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (9/30/16)
- OneRepublic Premiere “A.I.” Featuring Peter Gabriel
- David Guetta and Cedric Gervais Remix 1992 Jam ‘Would I Lie to You’
- 3 Guests Lady Gaga Should Bring Out for Super Bowl Halftime