Taylor Swift: 5 Things You May Not Know About Her New Album
T-Swift is killing the pop game these days!
Dropping her 6th album, she’s mixing it up this time. After releasing her first single “Shake It Off,” she’s got me pumped for the album!
1989, the name of her album available October 27th is going to be on point, but before you buy pre-sale here’s a few things you want to know!
Apparently she got to work with one of her favorite producers on this album Max Martin saying “I used to talk about Max Martin like he was this sorcerer who lived in a castle on a hill,”
I’m drawn to city vibes. According to Rolling Stone this one is going to be about the excitement of her moving to NYC! And talk about #tbt, she’s bringing me back to the 80’s with this one! But like every other T-Swift album, she does her own writing and sings about her experiences. Hoping all of these changes work for her, but if not, just shake it off Taylor!
1. It’s a Pop album and it’s due out Oct. 27th
2. About half the songs are produced by Swedish pop producer Max Martin
3. It’s called 1989 (the year she was born) and inspired by the year 1989
4. Inspired by moving to NYC
5. Definite 80’s Vibe
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of Goosebumps!
- Listen to Omarion’s Sexy Song ‘Sweet Anita’
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Kendrick Lamar Pays Tribute to Eazy-E’s Cultural Legacy
- Instagram Celebrates Its B’day with Rap Stars’ First Photos
- Watch One Direction Perform on ‘The X Factor Australia’
- Can 1 Fan Get MLB to Invite Fetty Wap to Sing the National Anthem?
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- Will Lady Gaga Return for ‘American Horror Story’ Season Six?
- David Guetta Announces ‘Sun Goes Down’ Remix Competition