Taylor Swift: 5 Things You May Not Know About Her New Album
T-Swift is killing the pop game these days!
Dropping her 6th album, she’s mixing it up this time. After releasing her first single “Shake It Off,” she’s got me pumped for the album!
1989, the name of her album available October 27th is going to be on point, but before you buy pre-sale here’s a few things you want to know!
Apparently she got to work with one of her favorite producers on this album Max Martin saying “I used to talk about Max Martin like he was this sorcerer who lived in a castle on a hill,”
I’m drawn to city vibes. According to Rolling Stone this one is going to be about the excitement of her moving to NYC! And talk about #tbt, she’s bringing me back to the 80’s with this one! But like every other T-Swift album, she does her own writing and sings about her experiences. Hoping all of these changes work for her, but if not, just shake it off Taylor!
1. It’s a Pop album and it’s due out Oct. 27th
2. About half the songs are produced by Swedish pop producer Max Martin
3. It’s called 1989 (the year she was born) and inspired by the year 1989
4. Inspired by moving to NYC
5. Definite 80’s Vibe
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival Official Rules
- What Was The Number 1 Song From The Day You Were Born?
- Dunkin Donuts To Offer Free Small Iced Coffee On March 9th
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos