Have you ever wanted to dress just like Lauren, Camilla, Ally, Dinah, and Normani from Fifth Harmony?
Now you can!
The super trendy store, Wet Seal is now going to be offering a collection inspired by the girls of 5H!
Each girl will have their own signature look that you can get!
From Lauren’s “Grunge Rock” collection which will feature faux leather and plaid, to Camilla’s “Showgirl Chic” with girly floral prints and bows.
You can go with Normani’s “Sophisticated Diva” with dresses, crop tops and fun bottoms or you can go Ally’s “Fun and Flity” route with lace sleeves and figure forming dresses. Finally, Dinah’s street meets chic style with faux leather and prints.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the prices are super affordable starting at $18 and up.
Just yesterday the girls revealed their new album is titled “Reflection” and the artwork which you can see here.
What’s Trending On AMP
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly