Have you ever wanted to dress just like Lauren, Camilla, Ally, Dinah, and Normani from Fifth Harmony?
Now you can!
The super trendy store, Wet Seal is now going to be offering a collection inspired by the girls of 5H!
Each girl will have their own signature look that you can get!
From Lauren’s “Grunge Rock” collection which will feature faux leather and plaid, to Camilla’s “Showgirl Chic” with girly floral prints and bows.
You can go with Normani’s “Sophisticated Diva” with dresses, crop tops and fun bottoms or you can go Ally’s “Fun and Flity” route with lace sleeves and figure forming dresses. Finally, Dinah’s street meets chic style with faux leather and prints.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the prices are super affordable starting at $18 and up.
Just yesterday the girls revealed their new album is titled “Reflection” and the artwork which you can see here.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Enter To Win ‘The Shallows’ on Blu-Ray!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter