Have you ever wanted to dress just like Lauren, Camilla, Ally, Dinah, and Normani from Fifth Harmony?
Now you can!
The super trendy store, Wet Seal is now going to be offering a collection inspired by the girls of 5H!
Each girl will have their own signature look that you can get!
From Lauren’s “Grunge Rock” collection which will feature faux leather and plaid, to Camilla’s “Showgirl Chic” with girly floral prints and bows.
You can go with Normani’s “Sophisticated Diva” with dresses, crop tops and fun bottoms or you can go Ally’s “Fun and Flity” route with lace sleeves and figure forming dresses. Finally, Dinah’s street meets chic style with faux leather and prints.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the prices are super affordable starting at $18 and up.
Just yesterday the girls revealed their new album is titled “Reflection” and the artwork which you can see here.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Make A Splash At Aquatica When You Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’
- Listen To Chad & Jill To Win A Vacation To Pelican Grand Beach Resort!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Movie Passes To See Jason Bourne
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray Disc
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd
- The 90’s Are Back And “I Want My MTV”
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs