Have you ever wanted to dress just like Lauren, Camilla, Ally, Dinah, and Normani from Fifth Harmony?
Now you can!
The super trendy store, Wet Seal is now going to be offering a collection inspired by the girls of 5H!
Each girl will have their own signature look that you can get!
From Lauren’s “Grunge Rock” collection which will feature faux leather and plaid, to Camilla’s “Showgirl Chic” with girly floral prints and bows.
You can go with Normani’s “Sophisticated Diva” with dresses, crop tops and fun bottoms or you can go Ally’s “Fun and Flity” route with lace sleeves and figure forming dresses. Finally, Dinah’s street meets chic style with faux leather and prints.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the prices are super affordable starting at $18 and up.
Just yesterday the girls revealed their new album is titled “Reflection” and the artwork which you can see here.
What’s Trending On AMP
- [WATCH] Danie B Live With Jay Sean
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The “So Gone Challenge” Makes It’s Way To The Alter
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Tyra Banks To Teach At Stanford University
- G-Eazy Brags a Big Game in New Video ‘Calm Down’
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’