Have you ever wanted to dress just like Lauren, Camilla, Ally, Dinah, and Normani from Fifth Harmony?
Now you can!
The super trendy store, Wet Seal is now going to be offering a collection inspired by the girls of 5H!
Each girl will have their own signature look that you can get!
From Lauren’s “Grunge Rock” collection which will feature faux leather and plaid, to Camilla’s “Showgirl Chic” with girly floral prints and bows.
You can go with Normani’s “Sophisticated Diva” with dresses, crop tops and fun bottoms or you can go Ally’s “Fun and Flity” route with lace sleeves and figure forming dresses. Finally, Dinah’s street meets chic style with faux leather and prints.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the prices are super affordable starting at $18 and up.
Just yesterday the girls revealed their new album is titled “Reflection” and the artwork which you can see here.
What’s Trending On AMP
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Calvin Harris Breaks Silence Following Serious Car Crash
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.27.16: Keith Brown: A Magic Show