Trending: Is Taylor Swift Announcing A New Album AND Tour Monday?
Holy dropping a bombshell!
Taylor Swift was on Jimmy Fallon last night where she not only portrayed Natalie, and unfortunate looking 13-year-old with an infatuation with Pegacorns, but she also may have hinted at multiple announcements coming Monday.
It was announced early this week that she’d be doing a livestream on Yahoo! at 5PM this coming Monday, but that is all that we knew.
Last night on Fallon, Jimmy pressed Taylor as to what she’s be live streaming and after a long struggle to get her to talk, she said “It could be one announcement, or maybe it’s multiple.”
Taylor finished her Red Tour early this year, but was already hard at work on album 5 which she said was her “favorite thing she’s ever done.”
After wrapping up her tour, she went full force into album mode and only made appearances out and about, but rarely on any talk shows or award shows.
All of the sudden, it’s press mode which can only mean one thing: TAYLOR SWIFT IS ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE HER 5TH ALBUM!
When you watch the clip below, when she says there are multiple announcements, we can only believe that she will announce a tour to go along with the album.
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- Krewella Fire Member ‘Rain Man,’ Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album ‘Neon Future’
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for ‘Old 45’s’ Video: Watch
- Chris Brown Posts Picture of TMZ’s Founder, Says He’s ‘What the Devil Looks Like’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- ‘Love and Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Mally Mall’s Home and Escort Service Raided Under Suspicion of Human Trafficking