Justin Bieber Saves Russian Man From Bear
Considering the number of bear sightings in the Central Florida area, this little bit of news via Austrian Times just may come in handy. Justin Bieber has been verified to scare bears away…or at least one bear in particular.
When Russian fisherman Igor Vorozhbitsyn was walking to his favorite fishing spot a bear happened to pounce on him and began to attack. Shortly after the bear started working on the man, the man’s phone, which reportedly had Bieber’s “Baby” as its ring tone, went off and the bear was frightened back into the woods.
Oh..oh..ohhhh…oh…whoa…oh…ohhhh! Was it really the sound of The Biebs that scared the bear so?
“Sometimes a sharp shock can stop an angry bear in its tracks and that ringtone would be a very unexpected sound for a bear,” explained a Wildlife expert.
But what was this 42-year-old Russian fisherman doing with Bieber’s “Baby” as his ringtone?
“I know that sort of ringtone isn’t to everyone’s taste but my granddaughter loaded it onto my phone for a joke,” he told the media outlet.
Okay Igor…we believe you.
The Latest From SUNNY
- T.I. and Q-Tip Discuss Iggy Azalea and Hip-Hop on Twitter, Azealia Banks Not Impressed
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Lock Lips for Balmain Campaign
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Watch Harry Styles Channel Patrick Swayze For a Little ‘Dirty Dancing’ With Kristen Wiig
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea Sex Tape If She Doesn’t Apologize to Azealia Banks
- One Direction Perform ‘Night Changes’ & ‘Ready to Run’ on ‘Saturday Night Live': Watch
- Backstreet’s Back, ALRIGHT! New Documentary Movie Trailer Has Arrived!
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe On Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show