Considering the number of bear sightings in the Central Florida area, this little bit of news via Austrian Times just may come in handy. Justin Bieber has been verified to scare bears away…or at least one bear in particular.
When Russian fisherman Igor Vorozhbitsyn was walking to his favorite fishing spot a bear happened to pounce on him and began to attack. Shortly after the bear started working on the man, the man’s phone, which reportedly had Bieber’s “Baby” as its ring tone, went off and the bear was frightened back into the woods.
Oh..oh..ohhhh…oh…whoa…oh…ohhhh! Was it really the sound of The Biebs that scared the bear so?
“Sometimes a sharp shock can stop an angry bear in its tracks and that ringtone would be a very unexpected sound for a bear,” explained a Wildlife expert.
But what was this 42-year-old Russian fisherman doing with Bieber’s “Baby” as his ringtone?
“I know that sort of ringtone isn’t to everyone’s taste but my granddaughter loaded it onto my phone for a joke,” he told the media outlet.
Okay Igor…we believe you.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Make A Splash At Aquatica When You Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’
- Listen To Chad & Jill To Win A Vacation To Pelican Grand Beach Resort!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Movie Passes To See Jason Bourne
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray Disc
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd
- The 90’s Are Back And “I Want My MTV”
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs