Justin Bieber Saves Russian Man From Bear
Considering the number of bear sightings in the Central Florida area, this little bit of news via Austrian Times just may come in handy. Justin Bieber has been verified to scare bears away…or at least one bear in particular.
When Russian fisherman Igor Vorozhbitsyn was walking to his favorite fishing spot a bear happened to pounce on him and began to attack. Shortly after the bear started working on the man, the man’s phone, which reportedly had Bieber’s “Baby” as its ring tone, went off and the bear was frightened back into the woods.
Oh..oh..ohhhh…oh…whoa…oh…ohhhh! Was it really the sound of The Biebs that scared the bear so?
“Sometimes a sharp shock can stop an angry bear in its tracks and that ringtone would be a very unexpected sound for a bear,” explained a Wildlife expert.
But what was this 42-year-old Russian fisherman doing with Bieber’s “Baby” as his ringtone?
“I know that sort of ringtone isn’t to everyone’s taste but my granddaughter loaded it onto my phone for a joke,” he told the media outlet.
Okay Igor…we believe you.
The Latest From SUNNY
- Taylor Swift’s Magical Powers Charm Crying Baby to Sleep: Watch
- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Tour Dates
- Seriously, There’s No Ghost at Disneyland
- Cashmere Cat Drops New Song ‘Adore’ with Ariana Grande: Listen
- Better Call Saul Episode 5 Recap: Precious Moments
- Jimmy Fallon & Kelly Clarkson Show Off the History of Pop Duets, Sing ‘Em All: Watch
- Nick Young Uses Drake Lyric to Defend Girlfriend Iggy Azalea Against ESPN SportsCenter Diss
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- Reality Check for 3/3/15: Godmother Taylor Swift, Free Pancakes, Abercrombie’s Abs, Idiot In The News
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: ‘Roast Me’