Considering the number of bear sightings in the Central Florida area, this little bit of news via Austrian Times just may come in handy. Justin Bieber has been verified to scare bears away…or at least one bear in particular.
When Russian fisherman Igor Vorozhbitsyn was walking to his favorite fishing spot a bear happened to pounce on him and began to attack. Shortly after the bear started working on the man, the man’s phone, which reportedly had Bieber’s “Baby” as its ring tone, went off and the bear was frightened back into the woods.
Oh..oh..ohhhh…oh…whoa…oh…ohhhh! Was it really the sound of The Biebs that scared the bear so?
“Sometimes a sharp shock can stop an angry bear in its tracks and that ringtone would be a very unexpected sound for a bear,” explained a Wildlife expert.
But what was this 42-year-old Russian fisherman doing with Bieber’s “Baby” as his ringtone?
“I know that sort of ringtone isn’t to everyone’s taste but my granddaughter loaded it onto my phone for a joke,” he told the media outlet.
Okay Igor…we believe you.
The Latest From SUNNY
- P!nk Teases New Single ‘What About Us’
- How To Make A Skinny Margarita On ‘National Tequila Day’
- Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 48th Birthday In A Dress To Die For
- Linkin Park Release Official Statement on Chester Bennington’s Passing
- Excuses People Give To Get Out Of A Bad Date
- J-Lo & A-Rod Dress Up for Joint Birthday Celebration
- Hottest Men On Instagram On This Man Crush Monday
- Lana Del Rey Casts Spell on Donald Trump: ‘Yeah I Did It. Why Not?’
- “All The Feels” For 7.24.17
- Drake, Tupac and Kanye West Rendered in Tasty Sushi