Considering the number of bear sightings in the Central Florida area, this little bit of news via Austrian Times just may come in handy. Justin Bieber has been verified to scare bears away…or at least one bear in particular.
When Russian fisherman Igor Vorozhbitsyn was walking to his favorite fishing spot a bear happened to pounce on him and began to attack. Shortly after the bear started working on the man, the man’s phone, which reportedly had Bieber’s “Baby” as its ring tone, went off and the bear was frightened back into the woods.
Oh..oh..ohhhh…oh…whoa…oh…ohhhh! Was it really the sound of The Biebs that scared the bear so?
“Sometimes a sharp shock can stop an angry bear in its tracks and that ringtone would be a very unexpected sound for a bear,” explained a Wildlife expert.
But what was this 42-year-old Russian fisherman doing with Bieber’s “Baby” as his ringtone?
“I know that sort of ringtone isn’t to everyone’s taste but my granddaughter loaded it onto my phone for a joke,” he told the media outlet.
Okay Igor…we believe you.
The Latest From SUNNY
- The United Forever Fundraiser Hosted By Chad Pitt
- Daily Dish For 6.30.16
- HRC Video Honoring 49 Victims of the Orlando Shooting
- ‘Sausage Party’: New ADULT Animated Comedy Coming Soon!
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- James Van Der Beek Plays Diplo in Bizarre Mad Decent Ad
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- Justin Bieber Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’