Justin Bieber Saves Russian Man From Bear
Considering the number of bear sightings in the Central Florida area, this little bit of news via Austrian Times just may come in handy. Justin Bieber has been verified to scare bears away…or at least one bear in particular.
When Russian fisherman Igor Vorozhbitsyn was walking to his favorite fishing spot a bear happened to pounce on him and began to attack. Shortly after the bear started working on the man, the man’s phone, which reportedly had Bieber’s “Baby” as its ring tone, went off and the bear was frightened back into the woods.
Oh..oh..ohhhh…oh…whoa…oh…ohhhh! Was it really the sound of The Biebs that scared the bear so?
“Sometimes a sharp shock can stop an angry bear in its tracks and that ringtone would be a very unexpected sound for a bear,” explained a Wildlife expert.
But what was this 42-year-old Russian fisherman doing with Bieber’s “Baby” as his ringtone?
“I know that sort of ringtone isn’t to everyone’s taste but my granddaughter loaded it onto my phone for a joke,” he told the media outlet.
Okay Igor…we believe you.
The Latest From SUNNY
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!