There’s a big difference between the cereal we like and the cereal we actually buy and eat. Real estate blog Movoto figured out the most popular cereal in each state based on Facebook likes and compared that with the best-selling cereals in the U.S. Here’s the Top 10 cereals and the most popular cereal in each state.
Honey Nut Cheerios was the best-selling cereal in 2013, but it’s not the most liked cereal in a single state.
That honor goes to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which is the most-liked cereal in over half of the country, with 27 states. But it’s only the 5th-best selling cereal overall.
The top 10 best selling cereals in the U.S. are:
Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Bunches of Oats
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Frosted Mini Wheats
After Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the next-most liked cereal is Special K. It’s the most popular cereal in 21 states, including Florida. So, either Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Special K is #1 in 48 out of 50 states.
Froot Loops is the most liked cereal in Kentucky and Frosted Mini Wheats is the most liked cereal in West Virginia.
You can see the full story from Movoto here.
The Latest from AMP
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets And Meet & Greets To EBH2!
- Register To Win Tickets To The ‘Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME’
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See JoJo!
- Let 101.9 AMP Radio ‘Treat You Better’ With 12 Days Of Shawn Mendes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win “Jason Bourne’ on Blu-Ray DVD This Weekend Of Winning
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise