Florida’s Most Popular Cereal Is…Special K???
There’s a big difference between the cereal we like and the cereal we actually buy and eat. Real estate blog Movoto figured out the most popular cereal in each state based on Facebook likes and compared that with the best-selling cereals in the U.S. Here’s the Top 10 cereals and the most popular cereal in each state.
Honey Nut Cheerios was the best-selling cereal in 2013, but it’s not the most liked cereal in a single state.
That honor goes to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which is the most-liked cereal in over half of the country, with 27 states. But it’s only the 5th-best selling cereal overall.
The top 10 best selling cereals in the U.S. are:
Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Bunches of Oats
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Frosted Mini Wheats
After Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the next-most liked cereal is Special K. It’s the most popular cereal in 21 states, including Florida. So, either Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Special K is #1 in 48 out of 50 states.
Froot Loops is the most liked cereal in Kentucky and Frosted Mini Wheats is the most liked cereal in West Virginia.
You can see the full story from Movoto here.
The Latest from AMP
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers