There’s a big difference between the cereal we like and the cereal we actually buy and eat. Real estate blog Movoto figured out the most popular cereal in each state based on Facebook likes and compared that with the best-selling cereals in the U.S. Here’s the Top 10 cereals and the most popular cereal in each state.
Honey Nut Cheerios was the best-selling cereal in 2013, but it’s not the most liked cereal in a single state.
That honor goes to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which is the most-liked cereal in over half of the country, with 27 states. But it’s only the 5th-best selling cereal overall.
The top 10 best selling cereals in the U.S. are:
Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Bunches of Oats
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Frosted Mini Wheats
After Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the next-most liked cereal is Special K. It’s the most popular cereal in 21 states, including Florida. So, either Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Special K is #1 in 48 out of 50 states.
Froot Loops is the most liked cereal in Kentucky and Frosted Mini Wheats is the most liked cereal in West Virginia.
You can see the full story from Movoto here.
The Latest from AMP
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- [Photos] Chad & Jill Live at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- French Montana: Kanye’s ‘Doing Great’
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia
- Wyclef Jean and Young Thug Share ‘I Swear’ Video
- Vic Mensa Freestyles ‘Heathens’ about Chicago Gun Violence
- Taylor Swift, Zayn Malik Collaborate on ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’