This is called the TALOCAN and it’s located in Germany in Phantasia Land.
Now, I’m a baby when it comes to riding rides ANYWAY…would you ride this?
It’s not the height thing that gets me…it’s the OMG there is SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SPINNING!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think you can handle it….watch and see!!!!
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’
- Dr. Dre Cleared of Gun Possession Charge