As Taylor Swift sings in her uber catchy hit “22”… “I don’t know about you…but I’m feeling 22.”
(Still not sure if that is a reference to a hangover…but whatevs.)
Selena Gomez is now officially a 22 year old.
She’s no longer the little girl wizard from “Wizards Of Waverly Place” nor is she the teenage sister Beezus in the uber cute movie Ramona and Beezus.
Selena is a woman.
She glowed in a picture she posted on her Instagram account with some of her best gal pals.
She even got a birthday shout out from her BFF Taylor who claimed her “S” necklace normally stands for Swift but yesterday it was a symbol of Selena’s name.
Selena…Taylor wrote this one just for you
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- 50 Cent Visits T.I. Concert Shooting Victim at NYC Hospital
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- Meek Mill Reignites Drake Ghostwriter Beef
- Daily Dish For 5.26.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.26.16
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?
- Katy Perry, Closet Lit Enthusiast?