If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Lady Gaga to Perform at Super Bowl Halftime
- Danie B Talks New Music And Friendship With Frenship
- “The Lion King” Is Getting A Live Action Make Over
- [WATCH] Chad & Jill In The Kitchen With Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro
- One Direction Weigh in on Niall Horan’s Solo Debut
- Shawn Mendes is Definitely Up for a Niall Horan Collaboration
- Tim Tebow Hits A Home Run
- The Chainsmokers Drop New Track ‘All We Know’
- Niall Horan Releases First Single, ‘This Town’
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection