If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Yes, I Want To Be Single
- Gucci Mane Has a Lot Planned for 2017
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer May Be Dating
- Lady Gaga Dedicates Song To Trayvon Martin
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Jay-Z will Perform Ohio Concert for Hillary Clinton
- Drake Takes a Shot at Kid Cudi?
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’
- DJ Khaled Snapchats Birth of Son, Blasts His Music in Delivery Room