If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Daily Dish For 12.6.16
- GRAMMY Nominees 2017: See the List
- CFE Arena Has Your “Golden Ticket” To A Year Worth Of Excitement!
- Chance The Rapper Performs At The White House Tree Lighting
- No One Cares That I’ll Be Home For Christmas
- The Weeknd Talks Candidly About His Drug Use
- Kanye West, French Montana and Cam’ron Team for New Track ‘A– Shots’
- Lady Gaga Says She Suffers from PTSD
- Chance the Rapper Plays Dodgeball with Chicago Cubs’ Mascot
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision