If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Drake And Rihanna Are Officially Official
- Justin Bieber Presented With Eight Guinness World Records
- Lena Dunham Discovers what Ariana Grande’s ‘Side to Side’ is About
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Damon Dash Developing Roc-A-Fella Story for Television
- Iggy Azalea & French Montana Take Romantic Vacation
- Chris Brown Investigated by Police at Los Angeles Home
- Full Cast Of The New Season Of Dancing With The Stars
- Sporty Spice Explains Why She Skipped the Spice Girls ‘Reunion’
- What Jill Does While Awaiting The Announcement For The New Cast Of Dancing With The Stars