Trending: Minor League Team Destroyed Justin Bieber And Miley Cyrus Music
If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- One Direction Producer Claims ‘No Rules’ on New Album
- Miley Cyrus, The Weeknd, Demi Lovato To Guest on ‘SNL’ This Season
- Idris Elba ‘Too Street’ to Play James Bond, Azealia Banks Says What!?
- Crazy Fan Charges Taylor Swift on Stage
- Tyler, The Creator Cites Race for U.K. Ban: “Their Children Were Idolizing a Black Man”
- Demi Lovato To Play ‘SNL’ On October 17th With Host Tracy Morgan
- Chris Brown’s Camp Dismisses Lawsuit For Show Shooting: “Completely Frivolous”
- Watch Demi Lovato Perform ‘Neon Lights,’ Lose at ‘Name That Famous Celebrity’ on Kimmel
- Andy Grammer Joins Dancing With The Stars
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!