Trending: Minor League Team Destroyed Justin Bieber And Miley Cyrus Music
If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Arrrr Get Yur Free Donut Today!
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Selling Old Mansion for $11 Million
- Miley Cyrus Could Face Fine, Jail Time For Mexican Flag Twerking Incident
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- The Best Instructions On Labels ( NSFW)
- ScHoolboy Q Hops on Disclosure & Sam Smith’s ‘Latch’ Remix: Listen
- Taylor Swift: 5 Things You May Not Know About Her New Album
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, New Album, New Skin Care Line And Africa