If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- G-Eazy Drops Two New Tracks Featuring DJ Mustard & Migos
- Will Apple Block Filming at Concerts?
- Lil Wayne Shades Birdman’s ESPN Appearance
- Thomas Rhett, True Belieber?
- Piers Morgan Slams Kanye West’s ‘Famous’
- Who Parodied Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video Better Colbert or Kimmel?
- Radiohead Guitarist ‘Blew’ Kanye West’s ‘Mind’ in Talk about God
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Calvin Harris Loses Cool at LA Paparazzi, Damages Car
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music