If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- It’s A Weekend Of Winning For Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?’ To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Listen This Week For Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen To Win Adam Devine Tickets At The CFE Arena!
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove!
- Listen This Weekend For Your Chance To Win Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen This Week For Halsey Tickets!
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win RARE Orlando Tickets
- Listen All Week To Win Martin Garrix Tickets!
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See Kingsman: The Golden Circle!