If there is ever a place to destroy music from 2 of the most controversial artists of a generation, it would be at a minor league baseball game.
The Charleston Riverdogs are a junior team of the New York Yankees recreated their infamous “Disco Demolition Night” this past Saturday where they blew up a bunch of music from Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
Back in 1979 they did something similar where fans brought old disco records and destroyed them on the field in between games.
That event was a bit hectic when the explosion torched the field and fans went nuts.
This time, there was another double header and rather than blow up the music in between the 2 games, the team decided to do it AFTER the games were over.
The cds were placed in a giant boombox and blown to smithereens.
I guess you could say that the game was a “Banger.” (Miley Cyrus reference)
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Ryan Reynolds Is People’s ‘Sexiest Dad Alive!’
- Swizz Beatz Reports on DMX: ‘He’s Good and in Great Spirits’
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- What’s the Best Justin Bieber Song for Getting Down? Ask Hailey Baldwin
- Watch Little Mix’s New Video for ‘Secret Love Song’ Featuring Jason Derulo
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Watch Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah Fire Back at Martin Shkreli
- Go Behind The Scenes of Taylor Swift’s ‘Out Of The Woods’ Music Video
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Shares Kiss With Harvard Student
- The Best Valentine Dates According To Your Sign