Beyonce may have no affiliation with the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” film in the sense that she’s not a part of the cast, however, her song “Crazy In Love” is.
Bey took to Instagram to post a teaser trailer for the upcoming film in which her song “Crazy In Love” is featured.
The track is slowed way down to give it a more sexual feel almost as if it’s a soundtrack for foreplay.
Beyonce hasn’t confirmed that she is in fact a part of the film’s soundtrack but it would be odd if she was merely hyping fans up for her favorite movie with such an elaborate trailer.
“Crazy In Love” almost sounds like “Creepy In Love.” Listen to it for yourself:
What’s New On AMP?
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- 50 Cent Visits T.I. Concert Shooting Victim at NYC Hospital
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- Meek Mill Reignites Drake Ghostwriter Beef
- Daily Dish For 5.26.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.26.16