Beyonce may have no affiliation with the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” film in the sense that she’s not a part of the cast, however, her song “Crazy In Love” is.
Bey took to Instagram to post a teaser trailer for the upcoming film in which her song “Crazy In Love” is featured.
The track is slowed way down to give it a more sexual feel almost as if it’s a soundtrack for foreplay.
Beyonce hasn’t confirmed that she is in fact a part of the film’s soundtrack but it would be odd if she was merely hyping fans up for her favorite movie with such an elaborate trailer.
“Crazy In Love” almost sounds like “Creepy In Love.” Listen to it for yourself:
What’s New On AMP?
- The Top States With The Worst And Best Drivers
- Watch Christina Milian’s Music Video for ‘Do It’ Featuring Lil Wayne
- Watch ‘Red Lips’ the Wild New Clip from Skrillex
- Girl Needs Emergency Surgery From Hair Tie On Wrist
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”
- Chris Brown Pledges to Donate Portion of ‘Royalty’ Pre-Orders for Christmas