Beyonce may have no affiliation with the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” film in the sense that she’s not a part of the cast, however, her song “Crazy In Love” is.
Bey took to Instagram to post a teaser trailer for the upcoming film in which her song “Crazy In Love” is featured.
The track is slowed way down to give it a more sexual feel almost as if it’s a soundtrack for foreplay.
Beyonce hasn’t confirmed that she is in fact a part of the film’s soundtrack but it would be odd if she was merely hyping fans up for her favorite movie with such an elaborate trailer.
“Crazy In Love” almost sounds like “Creepy In Love.” Listen to it for yourself:
What’s New On AMP?
- Daya Announces Headlining Tour Dates
- Lady Gaga Shares ‘Joanne’ Title Inspiration
- PartyNextDoor & Jeremih Announce Fall Tour Dates
- Jose Fernandez Reunited With His Grandmother [VIDEO]
- MTV Brings Back ‘TRL’ for One Day to Register Young Voters
- Lil Wayne Married a Same Sex Couple in Jail
- Harry Styles Shares ‘Another Man’ Covers
- [PHOTOS] High School Takeover: Project Compass High
- Drake Releases Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Kanye West Surprises Crowd at Chance the Rapper’s Festival