Beyonce may have no affiliation with the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” film in the sense that she’s not a part of the cast, however, her song “Crazy In Love” is.
Bey took to Instagram to post a teaser trailer for the upcoming film in which her song “Crazy In Love” is featured.
The track is slowed way down to give it a more sexual feel almost as if it’s a soundtrack for foreplay.
Beyonce hasn’t confirmed that she is in fact a part of the film’s soundtrack but it would be odd if she was merely hyping fans up for her favorite movie with such an elaborate trailer.
“Crazy In Love” almost sounds like “Creepy In Love.” Listen to it for yourself:
What’s New On AMP?
- AMP Radio Personalities Shine A Fashion For Wishes Benefit
- True Life: I’m Black Girl Who Can’t Dance
- Blac Chyna Stuns With Incredible Weight Loss
- Must Watch:Demi Lovato Twerks To Rihanna’s ‘Pon De Replay’
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit ‘No Frauds’ Video after London Terror Attacks?
- Study Suggests Kids Love Pets More Than Siblings
- The Best Soda Of All Time Is…
- Selena Gomez Shoots Footage of The Weeknd from Side of Stage
- Your Boss Will Judge You If Your Desk Is Too Messy…Or Clean
- Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, More Celebrate Elton John’s 70th Birthday Bash