Beyonce may have no affiliation with the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” film in the sense that she’s not a part of the cast, however, her song “Crazy In Love” is.
Bey took to Instagram to post a teaser trailer for the upcoming film in which her song “Crazy In Love” is featured.
The track is slowed way down to give it a more sexual feel almost as if it’s a soundtrack for foreplay.
Beyonce hasn’t confirmed that she is in fact a part of the film’s soundtrack but it would be odd if she was merely hyping fans up for her favorite movie with such an elaborate trailer.
“Crazy In Love” almost sounds like “Creepy In Love.” Listen to it for yourself:
What’s New On AMP?
- It’s A Weekend Of Winning For Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?’ To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Listen This Week For Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen To Win Adam Devine Tickets At The CFE Arena!
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove!
- Listen This Weekend For Your Chance To Win Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen This Week For Halsey Tickets!
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win RARE Orlando Tickets
- Listen All Week To Win Martin Garrix Tickets!
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See Kingsman: The Golden Circle!