Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo Marry in Mexico
Apparently our invitations got lost in the mail. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo got married on Saturday at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The couple exchanged their vows in front of nearly 300 guests, including celebrities like Jonah Hill, Robert Downey Jr., Jason Segal, and Victoria’s Secret models Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel. ET News reports that Jonah Hill officiated the wedding and that Stevie Nicks performed “Leather and Lace“ with Levine. Rather than wedding gifts, the couple asked that their guests make a donation to the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Following the ceremony, the newlyweds took off for their honeymoon in South Africa.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen