Apparently our invitations got lost in the mail. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo got married on Saturday at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The couple exchanged their vows in front of nearly 300 guests, including celebrities like Jonah Hill, Robert Downey Jr., Jason Segal, and Victoria’s Secret models Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel. ET News reports that Jonah Hill officiated the wedding and that Stevie Nicks performed “Leather and Lace“ with Levine. Rather than wedding gifts, the couple asked that their guests make a donation to the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Following the ceremony, the newlyweds took off for their honeymoon in South Africa.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?
- Kesha is Collaborating with Eagles of Death Metal