Apparently our invitations got lost in the mail. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo got married on Saturday at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The couple exchanged their vows in front of nearly 300 guests, including celebrities like Jonah Hill, Robert Downey Jr., Jason Segal, and Victoria’s Secret models Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel. ET News reports that Jonah Hill officiated the wedding and that Stevie Nicks performed “Leather and Lace“ with Levine. Rather than wedding gifts, the couple asked that their guests make a donation to the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Following the ceremony, the newlyweds took off for their honeymoon in South Africa.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Register To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’