Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo Marry in Mexico
Apparently our invitations got lost in the mail. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo got married on Saturday at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The couple exchanged their vows in front of nearly 300 guests, including celebrities like Jonah Hill, Robert Downey Jr., Jason Segal, and Victoria’s Secret models Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel. ET News reports that Jonah Hill officiated the wedding and that Stevie Nicks performed “Leather and Lace“ with Levine. Rather than wedding gifts, the couple asked that their guests make a donation to the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Following the ceremony, the newlyweds took off for their honeymoon in South Africa.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Miley Cyrus’ Sister Noah Says She’s Not Behind Anti-Nicki Minaj Facebook Posts
- Texas High School Students Use Drake Slogans to Decorate Parking Lot
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- Justin Bieber Teases ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch a Woman Dance to Future after Wild Police Chase
- Meet Ed Sheeran & See Him In Concert
- Win Tickets To See 50 Cent
- Win Your Tickets To See 5 Seconds Of Summer!
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Disney On Ice
- Avicii Debuts New Song ‘Pure Grinding’