Should Cocoa Beach Ban Drinking? [POLL]
I don’t know about you but if they ban drinking on Cocoa Beach, that would SUCK! Cocoa Beach City Commissioners are considering a partial ban on drinking on the beach. It’s mainly to tame the rowdy visitors around Minute Men Causeway.
They met Thursday July 18th and decided to move forward with the discussion. They will be holding workshops for local businesses to discuss options. Many businesses believe banning drinking all together will put them out of business!
Cocoa Beach is one of the only beaches in the area that allows drinking. That would really suck if they ban it. How bout increase the patrol a little bit and remove those more rowdy people from the beach if they get out of hand? We’d all probably like that anyway. Nobody likes a douche bag!
What do you think? Vote in the poll below.
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- [WATCH] Vintage Orlando Promotional Video From The 60s
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer