A real estate blog called Estately just ranked the U.S. states by how scary they are. Apparently they couldn’t hold out a few months and release it around Halloween, when it would’ve made sense. Either way, it’s not good news for Florida.
The way they ranked states was pretty clever. They based it on natural disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes, the number of snakes, spiders, and sharks, deaths caused by lightning and for some reason the number of clowns and dentists. Oh, and also the murder rate.
But even after all that, the state that is the scariest place to live is…Florida.
The top 10 scariest states are:
6) North Carolina
8) South Carolina
The Dakotas made out very well. South Dakota is the least scary state in the country and North Dakota is second-least scary.
You can see the list of all 50 states from Estately here.
The Latest from AMP
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Iggy Azalea Shuts Down Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors
- Bryson Tiller Drops ‘True to Self’ Album a Month Early
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Lil Yachty Delivers ‘Bring It Back’ on Kimmel
- Beach Makeup In Less Than 4 Minutes
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism
- Niall Horan Peer Pressures Jimmy Fallon into Gangnam Style Dance
- Justin Bieber Forgets ‘Despacito’ Lyrics
- Listen to Sia’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Anthem Featuring Labrinth