A real estate blog called Estately just ranked the U.S. states by how scary they are. Apparently they couldn’t hold out a few months and release it around Halloween, when it would’ve made sense. Either way, it’s not good news for Florida.
The way they ranked states was pretty clever. They based it on natural disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes, the number of snakes, spiders, and sharks, deaths caused by lightning and for some reason the number of clowns and dentists. Oh, and also the murder rate.
But even after all that, the state that is the scariest place to live is…Florida.
The top 10 scariest states are:
6) North Carolina
8) South Carolina
The Dakotas made out very well. South Dakota is the least scary state in the country and North Dakota is second-least scary.
You can see the list of all 50 states from Estately here.
The Latest from AMP
- Chrissy Teigan’s Twitter Banana Contests
- Sam Smith, JAY-Z, P!nk Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Katy Perry Shares Photos from Witness Tour Kick Off
- Nick Jonas Talks ‘Jumanji’ Reboot
- Behind The Scenes : Jessica and Danie’s Picture Day
- Taylor Swift Befriends Rat Co-Star in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Fergie Premieres Stylish ‘Like It Ain’t Nuttin” Video
- Ed Sheeran Explains D.C. Jam Session with Dave Chappelle
- What’s the Song in the Trailer for Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle of Dogs’?
- DJ Snake Unveils New Single ‘A Different Way’