A real estate blog called Estately just ranked the U.S. states by how scary they are. Apparently they couldn’t hold out a few months and release it around Halloween, when it would’ve made sense. Either way, it’s not good news for Florida.
The way they ranked states was pretty clever. They based it on natural disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes, the number of snakes, spiders, and sharks, deaths caused by lightning and for some reason the number of clowns and dentists. Oh, and also the murder rate.
But even after all that, the state that is the scariest place to live is…Florida.
The top 10 scariest states are:
6) North Carolina
8) South Carolina
The Dakotas made out very well. South Dakota is the least scary state in the country and North Dakota is second-least scary.
You can see the list of all 50 states from Estately here.
The Latest from AMP
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’