A real estate blog called Estately just ranked the U.S. states by how scary they are. Apparently they couldn’t hold out a few months and release it around Halloween, when it would’ve made sense. Either way, it’s not good news for Florida.
The way they ranked states was pretty clever. They based it on natural disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes, the number of snakes, spiders, and sharks, deaths caused by lightning and for some reason the number of clowns and dentists. Oh, and also the murder rate.
But even after all that, the state that is the scariest place to live is…Florida.
The top 10 scariest states are:
6) North Carolina
8) South Carolina
The Dakotas made out very well. South Dakota is the least scary state in the country and North Dakota is second-least scary.
You can see the list of all 50 states from Estately here.
The Latest from AMP
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’
- DJ Earworm Mashes Up the Biggest Hits of 2016
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- Bruno Mars’ ’24K Magic’ Gets a Victoria’s Secret Twist
- Is Kanye West J. Cole’s ‘False Prophet’?
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (12/02/16)
- Lady Gaga Performs Intimate Set on London Rooftop