We all know that everyone is capable of sticking their foot in their mouth at one point or another.
Lord knows I’ve done it a time or two. Here are some celebrities that have gotten in trouble on social media for saying stupid $(#*.
1. James Franco– tried to pick up an under age girl on Instagram
2. Kim Kardashian– for posting pics of her booty that some people think is photo shopped.
3.Emma Roberts– tweeted that she was ” Team Jacob” during the height of Twilight enraging Edward Cullen fans.
4. Robin Thicke– The infamous picture of him posing with a girl…the thing Robin didn’t count on was the mirror behind him revealing him grabbing her cheeks…and not the ones on her face.
5. Madonna– for using a racial slur 1 of 94757 times she has said something offensive.
6. Jason Segal- tried to text out a booty call to someone saying ” are you still awake, do you want to come over” but he tweeted it out to the masses instead.
7. Chris Brown– tweeted out homophobic language. Ya don’t say…Chris Brown? No…never..
8. Ashton Kutcher– for his comments on Penn State coach Joe Paterno.
9. Alec Baldwin– for tweeting about American Airlines after they wouldn’t let him finish a game of WORDS WITH FRIENDS.
10. Dean Mc Dermott– tweeted out a pic of his son, but accidentally included his wife, Tori Spelling’s boobs.
Want more? Full list according to Perez Hilton.
THINK before you speak…..
<h4 style=”text-align: center;”>Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio</h4>
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
- 100 Years of Men’s Hairstyles
- Join The AMP Squad At Altamonte Mall On Black Friday For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller!
- Mack Wilds Wants an old School Romance on ‘Love In The 90z’
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song In H&M Commercial
- Justin Bieber Cancels Colbert Appearance, Possibly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Apperance
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving
- Adele’s ’25’ Has Already Sold Over 2.4 Million Copies, Breaks Record In Just 3 Days