Ariana Grande is Hollywood’s new “It Girl” and in anticipation of her sophomore album “My Everything” she’s teasing fans with new music.
Ariana has worked with rapper Big Sean before on her track “Right There” and she’s working with him again on a new track called “Best Mistake.”
From the diversity of the music we’ve heard so far from My Everything, it seems like Ariana is dabbling in a bit of every genre of pop.
And now the third listen from the album, “Best Mistake” is a lot more like the traditional Ariana we were used to from her debut album “Yours Truly.”
What’s New On AMP?
- Lana Del Rey Releases ‘Lust for Life’ Video with The Weeknd
- T.I. Hangs Out with ‘American Hero’ Racial Justice Activist
- Gymder: A Singles Workout App
- Survival Myths That Could Get You Killed
- Lady Gaga Honors Friend who Died from Cancer
- Travis Scott Breaks Record Performing ‘Goosebumps’ 15 Times in a Row
- Is Ed Sheeran Engaged to Cherry Seaborn?
- Celebrities React to the 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Beyoncé Looks Magnificent at African-Themed Baby Shower
- Report: F.B.I. Open Investigation into Disastrous Fyre Festival