Ariana Grande Teases “Best Mistake” With Big Sean
Ariana Grande is Hollywood’s new “It Girl” and in anticipation of her sophomore album “My Everything” she’s teasing fans with new music.
Ariana has worked with rapper Big Sean before on her track “Right There” and she’s working with him again on a new track called “Best Mistake.”
From the diversity of the music we’ve heard so far from My Everything, it seems like Ariana is dabbling in a bit of every genre of pop.
And now the third listen from the album, “Best Mistake” is a lot more like the traditional Ariana we were used to from her debut album “Yours Truly.”
What’s New On AMP?
- Reality Check For 9/1/15: World’s Wealthiest Music Star, Tori Kelly Headlining Tour, DWTS New Cast Member
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Behind The Scenes At The MTV VMAs
- To Deadmau5’s Delight, ‘We Are Your Friends’ Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Kanye West and Travis Scott’s Release NSFW ‘P— On Your Grave’
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’