Ariana Grande is Hollywood’s new “It Girl” and in anticipation of her sophomore album “My Everything” she’s teasing fans with new music.
Ariana has worked with rapper Big Sean before on her track “Right There” and she’s working with him again on a new track called “Best Mistake.”
From the diversity of the music we’ve heard so far from My Everything, it seems like Ariana is dabbling in a bit of every genre of pop.
And now the third listen from the album, “Best Mistake” is a lot more like the traditional Ariana we were used to from her debut album “Yours Truly.”
What’s New On AMP?
- 2016 Marks The Return Of Soul Music
- Review: “Hairspray Live!” Serves Up Greatness
- Kanye West is Recording New Music, Hints Pete Rock
- Russell Crowe won’t Face Charges over Azealia Banks Scuffle
- Beyoncé’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Rejected for Country GRAMMY: Report
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts Through End of 2016
- Sia Separates from Husband of Two Years
- The Most Downloaded Apps of the Year
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s ‘Miami Vice’-Inspired Video ‘Dying to Know’
- Daily Dish for 12.8.16