Ariana Grande is Hollywood’s new “It Girl” and in anticipation of her sophomore album “My Everything” she’s teasing fans with new music.
Ariana has worked with rapper Big Sean before on her track “Right There” and she’s working with him again on a new track called “Best Mistake.”
From the diversity of the music we’ve heard so far from My Everything, it seems like Ariana is dabbling in a bit of every genre of pop.
And now the third listen from the album, “Best Mistake” is a lot more like the traditional Ariana we were used to from her debut album “Yours Truly.”
What’s New On AMP?
- Ariana Grande and Seth McFarlane Team Up for ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- How YOU Can Help The Families Of The Kissimmee Fallen Police Officers
- 5 Reasons You’re Always Hungry
- Mariah Carey Opens Up About Low Self-Esteem
- Taylor Swift Strikes Back with Third Cryptic Snake Teaser
- “Stashing” Is The New “Ghosting”
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Spar Over Mayweather Vs. McGregor
- Common Dating Mistakes That Men Always Make
- Quavo Wants to Rewrite National Anthem
- JAY-Z & Beyoncé Buy New L.A. Estate for $88 Million