Ariana Grande is Hollywood’s new “It Girl” and in anticipation of her sophomore album “My Everything” she’s teasing fans with new music.
Ariana has worked with rapper Big Sean before on her track “Right There” and she’s working with him again on a new track called “Best Mistake.”
From the diversity of the music we’ve heard so far from My Everything, it seems like Ariana is dabbling in a bit of every genre of pop.
And now the third listen from the album, “Best Mistake” is a lot more like the traditional Ariana we were used to from her debut album “Yours Truly.”
What’s New On AMP?
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’
- Dr. Dre Cleared of Gun Possession Charge