Trending: Demi Lovato Unfollowed Selena Gomez On Twitter
Demi recently unfollowed Selena on Twitter causing the internet to go into a frenzy jumping to conclusions as to if the two are actually feuding.
What really sparked the topic wasn’t Demi unfollowing Selena, it was a tweet Demi sent out right around the same time.
The tweet has since been deleted, but there is a screenshot of it floating around the internet.
The tweet read “BYE” and was accompanied by a photo with the caption: “Swimming away… from the bulls–t… bye bitch.”
Now of course, it could be about anyone, but it’s just kind of fishy that this tweet was sent out AND she unfollowed Selena.
She’s not the only friend Selena has lost in that past year or two. Selena and her bff Taylor Swift have had their riff here and there.
Most famously was when Taylor made a “yuck” face backstage at the 2013 American Music Awards.
What do you think? Are Demi and Selena still friends? Or has Demi finally had enough of Selena? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s Trending On AMP?
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again