Apparently our invites got lost in the mail to Taylor Swift’s awesome star-studded Fourth of July party over the weekend. Lena Dunham, Ingrid Michaelson, Jessica Szohr, Emma Stone, Jamie King and a few others were there. Us Weekly reports that Swift hosted the event at her Rhode Island home, where the “Red” singer and her guests spent time in the pool and on a boat, baked desserts, and of course, shared all the fun on social media. Highlights from the weekend included an adult-size slip-and-slide, patriotic pies and lots of group pictures. King’s husband Kyle Newman and Stone’s boyfriend Andrew Garfield also stopped by for the festivities.
Family portrait. pic.twitter.com/fPGZGCogzW
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) July 6, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video