Apparently our invites got lost in the mail to Taylor Swift’s awesome star-studded Fourth of July party over the weekend. Lena Dunham, Ingrid Michaelson, Jessica Szohr, Emma Stone, Jamie King and a few others were there. Us Weekly reports that Swift hosted the event at her Rhode Island home, where the “Red” singer and her guests spent time in the pool and on a boat, baked desserts, and of course, shared all the fun on social media. Highlights from the weekend included an adult-size slip-and-slide, patriotic pies and lots of group pictures. King’s husband Kyle Newman and Stone’s boyfriend Andrew Garfield also stopped by for the festivities.
Family portrait. pic.twitter.com/fPGZGCogzW
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) July 6, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- 50 Cent Visits T.I. Concert Shooting Victim at NYC Hospital
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- Meek Mill Reignites Drake Ghostwriter Beef
- Daily Dish For 5.26.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.26.16
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?
- Katy Perry, Closet Lit Enthusiast?