Apparently our invites got lost in the mail to Taylor Swift’s awesome star-studded Fourth of July party over the weekend. Lena Dunham, Ingrid Michaelson, Jessica Szohr, Emma Stone, Jamie King and a few others were there. Us Weekly reports that Swift hosted the event at her Rhode Island home, where the “Red” singer and her guests spent time in the pool and on a boat, baked desserts, and of course, shared all the fun on social media. Highlights from the weekend included an adult-size slip-and-slide, patriotic pies and lots of group pictures. King’s husband Kyle Newman and Stone’s boyfriend Andrew Garfield also stopped by for the festivities.
Family portrait. pic.twitter.com/fPGZGCogzW
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) July 6, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Hot Tea Pool Party!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica
- Listen To Win Tickets To Seaworld’s Viva La Musica
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets To RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Emblem3 Tickets
- Drake Reveals His Dog’s Name
- Chris Brown Drops Mixtape ‘Before the Trap: Nights in Tarzana’
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?