Taylor Swift’s Celebrity 4th Of July Super Party [PICS]
Apparently our invites got lost in the mail to Taylor Swift’s awesome star-studded Fourth of July party over the weekend. Lena Dunham, Ingrid Michaelson, Jessica Szohr, Emma Stone, Jamie King and a few others were there. Us Weekly reports that Swift hosted the event at her Rhode Island home, where the “Red” singer and her guests spent time in the pool and on a boat, baked desserts, and of course, shared all the fun on social media. Highlights from the weekend included an adult-size slip-and-slide, patriotic pies and lots of group pictures. King’s husband Kyle Newman and Stone’s boyfriend Andrew Garfield also stopped by for the festivities.
Family portrait. pic.twitter.com/fPGZGCogzW
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) July 6, 2014
Here’s The Latest From 101.9 AMP Radio
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of Goosebumps!
- Listen to Omarion’s Sexy Song ‘Sweet Anita’
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Kendrick Lamar Pays Tribute to Eazy-E’s Cultural Legacy
- Instagram Celebrates Its B’day with Rap Stars’ First Photos
- Watch One Direction Perform on ‘The X Factor Australia’
- Can 1 Fan Get MLB to Invite Fetty Wap to Sing the National Anthem?
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- Will Lady Gaga Return for ‘American Horror Story’ Season Six?
- David Guetta Announces ‘Sun Goes Down’ Remix Competition