Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add an Orlando date?
What’s New On AMP?
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats