What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add an Orlando date?
What’s New On AMP?
- Rihanna, Chance the Rapper and Katy Perry Named Internet’s Most Influential
- This 4th Of July Nail Tutorial Is A Must Watch
- Shakira Announces El Dorado World Tour
- Millions Believe Chocolate Milk Comes From Brown Cows
- The Most Popular Things To Do On Vacation
- Drake & Will Ferrell Perfect NBA Players’ Handshakes
- “All The Feels” For 6.27.17
- Pharrell Williams Tries to Name Tunes Played Bit by Bit in ‘Name That Song’
- Daily Dish For 6.27.17
- Nicki Minaj Receives Key to Queens, NY