What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add an Orlando date?
What’s New On AMP?
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Advanced Screening Passes To The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- 101.9 AMP Radio Wants To Send YOU To SPF 2017 At The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Massage For Two!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Ja Rule Says Fyre Festival Disaster is not His Fault
- French Montana’s ‘Unforgettable’ Challenge Takes Over The Internet
- Happy National Superhero Day
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New Track ‘Let You Go’
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui