Trending: Shawn Mendes’ “Life Of The Party” Debuts At No. 24 On Billboard Chart
Here’s proof that social media is vital in forwarding your career.
Vine star Shawn Mendes has debuted at the number 24 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
His debut single “Life of the Party” debuted at number 24 which also makes him the youngest artist to have their debut single debut that high on the Billboard chart.
The previous record was American Idol Season 11 runner up, Lauren Alaina who was 16.
When asked about his rapid rise to fame, Shawn told Billboard “I’m definitely not used to anything that’s going on. I’m in awe.”
And we can’t disagree with his debut spot. “Life of the Party” is such a great song and let’s be real…Shawn is SO cute. :)
What’s Trending On AMP
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey