Trending: Shawn Mendes’ “Life Of The Party” Debuts At No. 24 On Billboard Chart
Here’s proof that social media is vital in forwarding your career.
Vine star Shawn Mendes has debuted at the number 24 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
His debut single “Life of the Party” debuted at number 24 which also makes him the youngest artist to have their debut single debut that high on the Billboard chart.
The previous record was American Idol Season 11 runner up, Lauren Alaina who was 16.
When asked about his rapid rise to fame, Shawn told Billboard “I’m definitely not used to anything that’s going on. I’m in awe.”
And we can’t disagree with his debut spot. “Life of the Party” is such a great song and let’s be real…Shawn is SO cute. :)
What’s Trending On AMP
- Hilary Duff Teases Catchy New Single “Sparks”
- Watch Kanye West Get His Flirt On With an 89-Year-Old Woman
- Miley Cyrus Blasts Indiana Governor Over Anti-Gay Bill
- Taylor Swift Is the World’s Sixth Greatest Leader
- Justin Bieber Bro’d Out with Some Random Hiker in California Just Because
- Reality Check For 3/27/15: Florida Top 10 Party State, Taylor Swift On World Leaders List, Ed Sheeran Single
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At Ariana Grande
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’