Trending: Shawn Mendes’ “Life Of The Party” Debuts At No. 24 On Billboard Chart
Here’s proof that social media is vital in forwarding your career.
Vine star Shawn Mendes has debuted at the number 24 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
His debut single “Life of the Party” debuted at number 24 which also makes him the youngest artist to have their debut single debut that high on the Billboard chart.
The previous record was American Idol Season 11 runner up, Lauren Alaina who was 16.
When asked about his rapid rise to fame, Shawn told Billboard “I’m definitely not used to anything that’s going on. I’m in awe.”
And we can’t disagree with his debut spot. “Life of the Party” is such a great song and let’s be real…Shawn is SO cute. :)
What’s Trending On AMP
- ScHoolboy Q Hops on Disclosure & Sam Smith’s ‘Latch’ Remix: Listen
- Taylor Swift: 5 Things You May Not Know About Her New Album
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, New Album, New Skin Care Line And Africa
- will.i.am Debuts New Eyewear Line, ill i. Optics
- Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend for Leaking Unreleased Music
- Imagine Dragons Release New Song ‘Warriors’ For ‘League of Legends’ Video Game: Listen
- Jessie Ware Teams Up with Miguel for New Song, ‘Kind Of…Sometimes…Maybe': Listen
- Trending: Meghan Trainor Covers Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off”