Trending: Shawn Mendes’ “Life Of The Party” Debuts At No. 24 On Billboard Chart
Here’s proof that social media is vital in forwarding your career.
Vine star Shawn Mendes has debuted at the number 24 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
His debut single “Life of the Party” debuted at number 24 which also makes him the youngest artist to have their debut single debut that high on the Billboard chart.
The previous record was American Idol Season 11 runner up, Lauren Alaina who was 16.
When asked about his rapid rise to fame, Shawn told Billboard “I’m definitely not used to anything that’s going on. I’m in awe.”
And we can’t disagree with his debut spot. “Life of the Party” is such a great song and let’s be real…Shawn is SO cute. :)
What’s Trending On AMP
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday