Trending: Shawn Mendes’ “Life Of The Party” Debuts At No. 24 On Billboard Chart
Here’s proof that social media is vital in forwarding your career.
Vine star Shawn Mendes has debuted at the number 24 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
His debut single “Life of the Party” debuted at number 24 which also makes him the youngest artist to have their debut single debut that high on the Billboard chart.
The previous record was American Idol Season 11 runner up, Lauren Alaina who was 16.
When asked about his rapid rise to fame, Shawn told Billboard “I’m definitely not used to anything that’s going on. I’m in awe.”
And we can’t disagree with his debut spot. “Life of the Party” is such a great song and let’s be real…Shawn is SO cute. :)
What’s Trending On AMP
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection
- Water Company Exec Disputes Jay Z Claim That Water Is Free
- Wiz Khalifa Teases New Music While Driving Around in His Car
- Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Invincible’ Video Is All About Empowerment: Watch
- Bob Saget Will Be Part of the ‘Fuller House’ Reunion
- Cameron Crowe’s Best and Worst Films
- Mariah Carey Calls ‘American Idol’ ‘The Worst Experience of My Life’
- Interview: Jason Derulo Counts His Blessings, Favorite Moments on ‘Everything is 4′
- Paddle Boarder’s Close Encounter With Orca
- Nate Ruess Previews Rock Hall Performance, Reveals Who Stole the Show